TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Barrett Jackson

Hmmmm, Black Verts just might be the fastest color after all, WOW $82,000 ......... If I can find the time this weekend, I'll cut the top off my car and pick up some black spray paint.

Wow guess I better bump my insurance coverage. B)

Here is a picture of the 40th posted by Tony in the Mountain Region. It sure looks like Slabo's 40th, obviously not a Super Snake. Anyone spending 80K knows the difference between the two. I must say it does have a little more shine than Bob's car. :hysterical:

DSC_2156.jpg

I was watching the broadcast and mentioned to my wife that Steve Davis said the words "SuperSnake" while the camera was showing a stock Eaton supercharger on the car....

Davis most certainly mis-spoke; just hope the buyer bought what he actually intended to buy.

Wow, the camera showed a stock Eaton? The ad clearly showed a TVS, man that whole ad was really screwed up!

I wonder if the purchaser would have any recourse due to the confusion and conflicting ad details?

Here is a picture of the 40th posted by Tony in the Mountain Region. It sure looks like Slabo's 40th, obviously not a Super Snake. Anyone spending 80K knows the difference between the two. I must say it does have a little more shine than Bob's car. :hysterical:

DSC_2156.jpg

Wow Bob, we better check our garages to make sure they're still there!

DSC_2156.jpg

That black sure does POP.........very sweet.

Wow, the camera showed a stock Eaton? The ad clearly showed a TVS, man that whole ad was really screwed up!

I wonder if the purchaser would have any recourse due to the confusion and conflicting ad details?

Nope. You buy it, it’s yours. It is buyer beware on steroids when it comes to ALL car auctions. You have to do your homework.

Nope. You buy it, it’s yours. It is buyer beware on steroids when it comes to ALL car auctions. You have to do your homework.

In that case my car has solid gold internals (very rare Shelby option) and it's for sale.

DSC_2156.jpg

Oooo Shiny!! B)

In that case my car has solid gold internals (very rare Shelby option) and it's for sale.

Yeah that's a nice option! I went for that too!! :hysterical:

• 2 years later...

This car just popped up in my backyard on eBay. They still don't know what they have as they are calling it a Super Snake, guess because of the wheels?

Should I call them and let them know?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT500-Convertible-2-Door-2007-MUSTANG-SHELBY-GT-500-CONVERTIBLE-SUPER-SNAKE-578-/261422731742?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3cde0251de&item=261422731742&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

This car just popped up in my backyard on eBay. They still don't know what they have as they are calling it a Super Snake, guess because of the wheels?

Should I call them and let them know?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT500-Convertible-2-Door-2007-MUSTANG-SHELBY-GT-500-CONVERTIBLE-SUPER-SNAKE-578-/261422731742?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3cde0251de&item=261422731742&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

It would be interesting to hear what they say.

Archived