TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Track Attack

gt67

I sure do like my 5.0 Road Runner with the Forged internals. "Track Attack", here I come, confirmed for May 3-4th. Life just doesn't get much better. Teaming up with Scott for this event, should be very, very interesting. YeeeeeeeeeeeHAaaaaaaaaaa. :drool:

I sure do like my 5.0 Road Runner with the Forged internals. "Track Attack", here I come, confirmed for May 3-4th. Life just doesn't get much better. Teaming up with Scott for this event, should be very, very interesting. YeeeeeeeeeeeHAaaaaaaaaaa. :drool:

Very Much looking forward to the 2 DAYS of instruction and track time in Utah @ MMP :poke:

I have a good buddy who did this a month ago or so and he said it is a First Class Operation with the way they do it. One thing he especially liked was the fact that they put you in a Boss the same color as yours with your name on the car and took lot's of pictures. How cool is that? He really enjoyed the museum also. Have fun!

• 2 months later...

I took possesion last april and have not been able to get in on this. Can I still do it. My kit has a coupon for a cool set of gloves. How can I get the glove if I can't get there in person : (

1.jpg

boss1.JPG

boss1.JPG

1.jpg

boss1.JPG

boss1.JPG

Have fun I can't wait to do the same. Post a ton of photos.

After speaking with several people at the 50th Bash they said that there has been some Boss's that use a lot of oil.......just curious to if you have used an excessive amount of oil?

Have fun I can't wait to do the same. Post a ton of photos.

After speaking with several people at the 50th Bash they said that there has been some Boss's that use a lot of oil.......just curious to if you have used an excessive amount of oil?

Sorry, was going to up load some pics of me burning oil but could not figure it out. They went on the Boss site ok. I'll try later.

I took possesion last april and have not been able to get in on this. Can I still do it. My kit has a coupon for a cool set of gloves. How can I get the glove if I can't get there in person : (

I received a email from the BTA last night with some open dates. This may help you get in on the fun. I'm all set to fly out May 2 and this will be my first time on a track. OUCH, look out Scott. :peelout:

Welcome to the official Boss Track Attack Newsletter for new Boss owners and graduates of Boss Track Attack. Our first Boss Track Attack of the year is happening next week and we can’t wait to let the ponies out of the stable!

Join the Boss Track Attack Community

Get connected to other Boss owners and Boss Track Attack graduates by joining the community on our website. You can talk about anything, share photos, Track Attack stories, tech talk, and meet other owners planning to attend Boss Track Attack in 2012 or those who joined us in 2011. Click here to get started.

NEW Host Hotel

We’re excited to announce a new host hotel for 2012: Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport with an exclusive rate of $89/night. For anyone who has made prior hotel reservations with the Radisson, you can keep your reservations or if you choose, you can move them to the Hyatt. Click here for all the info.

If you haven’t signed up yet, dates are filling fast. Click on a date below or give us a call at 435-27-SPEED (435-277-7333). Remember that every Boss Track Attack on-track driving day is preceded by an exclusive welcome reception dinner the evening before. The welcome reception will be held at the Larry H. Miller Total Performance Auto Museum at the track, where you and your guests will be immersed into the history of the Boss nameplate, given “behind-the-scenes” access to some of the stories behind the development of the Boss 302, and a private tour of Larry H. Miller's amazing personal collection of high performance Ford and Shelby vehicles.

If you are interested in attending on a date below that is marked “Full” – please give us a call to check on last-minute availability: 435-27-SPEED (435-277-7333).

4/5/2012 - Full 5/2/2012 - Full

4/6/2012 - Full 5/3/2012 - Full

4/9/2012 - Full 5/4/2012 - Full

4/10/2012 - Full 5/14/2012 - Full

4/11/2012 - Full 5/15/2012 - Full

4/16/2012 - Full 5/16/2012 - Full

4/17/2012 - Full 5/31/2012 - Full

4/18/2012 - Full

4/23/2012 - Full

4/24/2012 - Full

6/1/2012 - Full 7/16/2012 – Full

6/4/2012 - Full 7/17/2012 - Full

6/5/2012 - Full 7/18/2012 - Full

6/6/2012 - Full 7/23/2012 - Full

6/18/2012 - Full 7/24/2012 - Full

6/19/2012 - Full 7/25/2012 - Full

6/20/2012 - Full 7/31/2012 - Full

8/1/2012 - Full 9/4/2012 - Full

8/2/2012 - Full 9/5/2012 - Full

8/13/2012 - Full 9/6/2012 - Full

8/14/2012 - Full 9/7/2012 - Full

8/15/2012 - Full 9/11/2012 – Sign Up Now!

8/20/2012 - Full 9/12/2012 – Sign Up Now!

8/21/2012 – Sign Up Now! 9/27/2012 - Full

8/22/2012 – Sign Up Now! 9/28/2012 - Full

8/27/2012 - Full

8/28/2012 - Full

8/29/2012 - Full

8/30/2012 – Sign Up Now!

10/8/2012 - Full

10/9/2012 – Sign up Now!

10/10/2012 - Full

10/11/2012 – Sign Up Now!

10/12/2012 - Full

10/16/2012 – Sign Up Now!

10/17/2012 – Sign Up Now!

10/18/2012 – Sign Up Now!

10/19/2012 – Sign Up Now!

See you at the track,

danmckeever_150.jpg

Dan McKeever - Director

Boss Track Attack

Ford Racing High Performance Driving School

After watching you in my rear view mirror all day on the first day, it will be a pleasure keeping busy with the camera on the second day. :)

Now for Carlisle, I'm beginning to think to leave the 40th in the garage and drive the Boss to Winchester so I can spend two days watching you in the rear viiew mirror. :yahoo:

• 1 month later...

WOW, what an experience!

First off a HUGE thank you goes out to my "BIL" for allowing me to partake in this event!

Thanks also go to DON for the Great time we had over the past few days.

MMP is first class, from the facilities, instructors, and everything in between.

For those that are able to attend the Track Attack, take the second day as you'll regret it if u don't!

Had a great time and learned a TON!

First day found me in the #3 LS.

th_SF1Z3012.jpg

The second day I was driving the #5 GT school car. (I chose this over the FR500 as the GT is setup similarly to the SGT)

th_IMG_1206.jpg

Also was fortunate to meet Patrick Dempsey (he was at the track with a couple of his race cars) He is an extremely nice person to meet. I didn't realize how much into racing he is until this encounter.

th_IMAG0609.jpg

More photos can be found here: http://s651.photobuc...iving%20School/

Videos will be edited and uploaded in a day or 2.

Scott, your BTL told me that it was his pleasure to have you along and he also liked that guy driving the blue Boss #1. Chad, when you go, you will have the time of your life, it was First Class all the way. Thanks for posting the cool pics.

Hey Don It will be really awesome to attend this I wish I would have been able to go with both of you. Glad that you guys had fun and nobody crashed........I am referring to you Scott. LOL

OH o Scott didn't mention that to me.

I called TrackAttack today and they had some slots left in Sept so I signed up for Sept 4th and 5th. They did not have any FR500C cars left to rent on those dates so I will have a 2005 Mustang GT to drive the 2nd day. Glad I read this post as I might have waited to sign up and then I would have to wait till next year.

I called TrackAttack today and they had some slots left in Sept so I signed up for Sept 5th and 6th. They did not have any FR500C cars left to rent on those dates so I will have a 2005 Mustang GT to drive the 2nd day. Glad I read this post as I might have waited to sign up and then I would have to wait till next year.

Did they happen to mention why the website shows that date as being FULL ???

What # did you call or who did you ask to speak to?

I never believe anything until I double check it for myself.

Call 435-277-8021 ask for Holly and Tell her that Chad (insert my last name) referred you as they will give me a little discount for future events if I decide to go back........LOL I know what your thinking Scott. hahahahahaha

I never believe anything until I double check it for myself.

Call 435-277-8021 ask for Holly and Tell her that Chad (insert my last name) referred you as they will give me a little discount for future events if I decide to go back........LOL I know what your thinking Scott. hahahahahaha

So Chad, how did you know to call and use a referral?? LOL

Archived