TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Snowblind. Look at pics at your own risk.

SGT/SC#0471

Wish we would have snow here.....this is the worst winter ever in Minnesota, we have not even been below ZERO yet and not even a half of an inch of snow is on the ground. It sucks having a 2012 Ski-Doo XRS 800R still with zero miles on it.

If Seattle put salt down would you still drive your daily driver in snow and salt?

Wish we would have snow here.....this is the worst winter ever in Minnesota, we have not even been below ZERO yet and not even a half of an inch of snow is on the ground. It sucks having a 2012 Ski-Doo XRS 800R still with zero miles on it.

If Seattle put salt down would you still drive your daily driver in snow and salt?

I'll drive my "daily driver", it's a 2011 F250 4x4. :rockon:

The Shelby would be worthless in the snow.

I actually NEVER drive it in the snow, I put it in heated storage.

Just got caught as I was gone for day and did'nt really think it was going to snow...LOL so I thought I'd pull a joke here.

Did drive it very short distance to get it inside and man SCARY does not even begin to describe that short trip...crunchy snow under the tires!

One time I drove it over a pass coming back from the SA superchrged trip, and I then rinsed and washed the underside for about 8 hours after that.

Car needs a super detail now.

]

Nope dont need to I keep highly salted water in a pesticide sprayer and spray the car daily!

• 4 months later...

actually, they drive great in the snow. My wife Dale uses her 08 SGT as her daily driver....12 months a year...and has since we bought the car in Sept 2008.

4 snow tires and away she goes......

by the way.........she says its better in the snow than her 2002 Escape was.........

Archived