TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500???

We got the Shelby GT-H, Shelby GT-H Convertible coming, the Shelby GT, Shelby GT500 and now the GT500KR and something more to be announced within a couple of weeks.

So what is missing from this line up?

I can think of two possibilities.

GT350 or GT500E for an Eleanor version!

Anyone else have any ideas or guesses as to what it will be?

:rolleyes:

I really don't like you sometimes Son of GT :poke: :P

I know, I know and I understand. I don't like me either, and I have to live with myself. If it's any consolation, I'm in my own personal hell everyday. :banghead:

Be patient, it will all be over soon. :happy feet:

I know, I know and I understand. I don't like me either, and I have to live with myself. If it's any consolation, I'm in my own personal hell everyday. :banghead:

I know. I just had to give you a bad time. I'm more curious then anything.

We got the Shelby GT-H, Shelby GT-H Convertible coming, the Shelby GT, Shelby GT500 and now the GT500KR and something more to be announced within a couple of weeks.

post # 54 ;)http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...=7102&st=40

<_< So I bet your in the loop, how many know what's coming up, why such a BIG SECRETE!! :mad: :rant: OUT WITH IT!! We want to know now!! :banghead::banghead:

Isn't the Eleanor name owned by someone else?

My guess is since they are currently on a retro kick, it will be a name and/or a number from the past. "350" is smaller than the 500KR, so I doubt the number 350 would be on the new ultra Shelby. My suggestion would be to dig out your Shelby history books and read up on every name, title, or description he ever used.

Isn't the Eleanor name owned by someone else?

My guess is since they are currently on a retro kick, it will be a name and/or a number from the past. "350" is smaller than the 500KR, so I doubt the number 350 would be on the new ultra Shelby. My suggestion would be to dig out your Shelby history books and read up on every name, title, or description he ever used.

Iwould think something totally new because there was nothing else in 67 besides coming out with the KR or E for 67-68 so I don't know. :shrug:

What did Shelby introduce in 68` after the KR Fastback but a KR Vert.My guess is they will only build 500 of these.

Can you say SUSPENSE? :hysterical:

Not only will I probably have to sell my gun's, but use more of my retirement and I don't know what else? Can anyone say if it is less or more than the 40th package?? Maybe I should start selling my blood plasma once a week . Anyone want a 69 olds convertable?Needs restored (runs, 455ci, auto) . :hysterical: Maybe I will contract myself to go back to Iraq as a civilian, Iwas already there before it's not so bad........it's stinking hot , dusty(why anyone would want to live there ??)though, but I'd do it to afford whatever is coming!! :kuko: That's what my wife will say.

btw,

is the big surprise 1 week from NY auto show or 2? any chance Knotts show will have something on it?

1 or 2, but I believe 1. Knotts was not indicated. Listen, we really, really reallllly want to scream from the mountain tops, but I think we would be found floating face down in a pond if we did say anything (jusst kidding)!

This is not play time secrets, it is serious stuff. You will be blown away, I guarantee it.

Here's something else:

WATCH THE VIDEO OF OUR INTERVIEW. YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED.

For those of you who call b.s., WATCH THE VIDEO. YOU WILL BE EATING CROW. Use A-1 and it'll taste like chicken! :hysterical:

1 or 2, but I believe 1. Knotts was not indicated. Listen, we really, really reallllly want to scream from the mountain tops, but I think we would be found floating face down in a pond if we did say anything (jusst kidding)!

This is not play time secrets, it is serious stuff. You will be blown away, I guarantee it.

Here's something else:

WATCH THE VIDEO OF OUR INTERVIEW. YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED.

For those of you who call b.s., WATCH THE VIDEO. YOU WILL BE EATING CROW. Use A-1 and it'll taste like chicken! :hysterical:

Which video, where I saw the one where they introduced the KR w/ Carroll on stage is that it??

Which video, where I saw the one where they introduced the KR w/ Carroll on stage is that it??

No-- another one. Sorry, I should have been more clear.

Robert & I interviewed Amy Boylan & Carroll Shelby at the show. The vid is not posted yet, maybe tonight. Robert will not get home until later tonight and then he has to post it. It'll get your blood pumping. :hyper: Promise.

:headscratch: It's 8:45PM my time hope he feels good enough to post tonight, he's pretty sick I read on the other thread, .........

I think he's getting in at 9:30 central (10:30 our time). Then he has to get home, etc, etc. I just hope he slept on the plane.

I got only 3 1/2 hours sleep myself (I can be an insomniac occasionally) & drove home to NH today, so I am wiped.

How do some of you guys know?

My guess and I have no factual basis or rumor but this is what I would offer. A limited edition GT350 R. In 65 they made something like 300 of these bad boys.

I would produce 300 of these Gt350 R's, stripped down race cars - similar to the 200 Cobra R, radio and A/C delete....pure racers.....I put in the 4.6 S/C motor - tweeked to 450hp......just my thoughts

My guess and I have no factual basis or rumor but this is what I would offer. A limited edition GT350 R. In 65 they made something like 300 of these bad boys.

I would produce 300 of these Gt350 R's, stripped down race cars - similar to the 200 Cobra R, radio and A/C delete....pure racers.....I put in the 4.6 S/C motor - tweeked to 450hp......just my thoughts

GOOD GUESS!

TRY AGAIN! :hysterical2:

Archived