TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Get YOUR Driving on Track... 2012 Track Guys Event Schedule

Stanger58

Greetings Team Shelby!

For 2012, Track Guys Performance Driving Events will be conducting fun, education and properly-run, two-day driving schools at some GREAT race tracks. As always, Team Shelby members are welcomed with open arms at all our events... just ask anyone who's been to one of our Track Guys events and they'll tell you about the quality and atmosphere of our events.

Never been on a track before? Fear not: our program specializes in introducing beginner and novice drivers to the incredibly addicting hobby of performance driving. Young or old, male or female, wee work hard to make sure you get the MOST out of your driving experience with us. Women: don't worry. All of our instructors know that women actually make BETTER students than men! Chances are, you'll be "up to speed" faster than your male student counterparts...

Experienced driver or just wanting to brush up on your on-track technique? We can help you too. Our lap-happy group of in-car instructors have years and years...and laps and laps of experience and are willing to help you refine your skills as well... all you have to do is ask.

2012 Events

Right now, our calendar looks like this:

March 31 - April 1: Texas World Speedway, College Station, TX (2.9 mile "roval") In-car

May 26 - 27: Sebring International Raceway, Sebring, FL (3.7 mile course - same as the 12 hrs of Sebring) On-Shelby GT

Sept 22 - 23 (tentative): Heartland Park Raceway, Topeka, KS (2.5 mile road course) Fun track! On-car

We are working on some additional dates and locations for 2012... let me or your Regional Director know if you would like Track Guys to come to your area and conduct one of our schools... we're always looking to infect... I mean, meet and teach new folks... :yahoo:

What does it cost?

The cost for our two-day events vary slightly (due to track rental and insurance fees), but we try to keep our two-day events in the $375 to $450 range. Trust me, you simply won't find a better value (event structure, fun, safety and seat time) than a Track Guys event!

Want to learn more about our Track Guys programs? Check out our FAQ here.

Register Online

Once registration is open for our events, you can register here: http://www.trackguys.motorsportreg.com (Registration for the TWS event will be open by Jan 16, with the Sebring event before the end of January. Note: the Sebring event has sold out in the past, so if you want to run at this historic track, don't wait too long to sign up.

If you haven't used motorsportreg.com before, please stop by and create an account for yourself (it's free). That way, once registration is open for our events, you will be ready to go!

Hope to see more Team Shelby members joining us this year... come on out, you won't be sorry... :banvictory:

See you on track!

Jeff Lacina

Owner / Lead Instructor

Track Guys Performance Driving Events

• 4 weeks later...

ATTENTION IN THE PADDOCK:

Registration for the Kenny Brown Performance Driving School and Boss Mustang Reunion at Sebring International Raceway (Sebring, FL) by Track Guys is now open.

Sebring_International.jpg

Come help us celebrate our 10th year at Sebring! Wow... where do the years go?

Register online here: http://www.trackguys.motorsportreg.com

Instructors: you register online, too.

If you've been to this event in the past, you KNOW how much fun we have...and we're always adding new elements. This year, it's the team from Kenny Brown Performance.

KBLogo.jpg

We're also having our raffle-prize rich, Saturday night "Din-Din Deal" at the posh Chateau Elan Ballroom.

You also know how great of value our program is, so why not invite a bunch of first-timers to come out with you? We LOVE infecting... I mean, getting new drivers started in the hobby... :yahoo:

See you at Sebring!

Jeff Lacina

Owner / Lead Instructor

Track Guys Performance Driving Events

www.trackguys.com

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff,

RATS! I have to go to a wedding that weekend so I'll miss this year! Any chance you could hold an event at Roebling Road (Savannah) or Road Atlanta later in the year?

For anyone that's never attended, Track Guys do an outstanding job! All of the "Guys" make you feel welcome and are very eager to pass on their knowledge - don't miss this or any opportunity to drive your car on some of the greatest tracks with some wonderful folks!

Sam

Archived