TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Edmunds GT500KR Review

Here's a LINK to the article.

Not to start a panic, but the article states that the carbon fiber hood will not be sold separately. Why? How do they know this already? That hood is killer and I would gladly fork over $$ for it. Doesn't make sense that it wouldn't be sold separately. :shrug:

Looks like we need an op to squash another rumor...

Not to start a panic, but the article states that the carbon fiber hood will not be sold separately. Why? How do they know this already? That hood is killer and I would gladly fork over $$ for it. Doesn't make sense that it wouldn't be sold separately. :shrug:

I don't think MSRP will be at 60k.... maybe 63 to 68k & then tack on way more $$$ for the "ADM"

Wait a minute.........

Listen???????

Can you hear it???????

It's Collectors running to every FORD Dealer in the country trying to get on the list :hysterical2:

I don't think MSRP will be at 60k.... maybe 63 to 68k & then tack on way more $$$ for the "ADM"

Wait a minute.........

Listen???????

Can you hear it???????

It's Collectors running to every FORD Dealer in the country trying to get on the list :hysterical2:

Don't laugh...unfortunately working class stiffs like us will never see one in our driveways :banghead::censored::banghead:

Don't laugh...unfortunately working class stiffs like us will never see one in our driveways :banghead::censored::banghead:

I am the working class, but I have worked my ass off to get what I do have, so actaully getting one might require me to sell some other cars/trucks/boats/snowmobiles/etc.... if I really want one. But I'll wait for the next GT500XX announcement in a week or two before I decide what I'll do

I am the working class, but I have worked my ass off to get what I do have, so actaully getting one might require me to sell some other cars/trucks/boats/snowmobiles/etc.... if I really want one. But I'll wait for the next GT500XX announcement in a week or two before I decide what I'll do

I'm right behind you Coldy!

Your wisdom is legendary ! Once again it is displayed for us to see . :idea: I too will wait for another week or two . although I have to get wife to sign off on anything big if you know what I mean.

......Perhaps for the same reason SAI won't sell the hood scoop from the Shelby GT.

Another observation, 18" wheels for the production. What wheel are they going to use that will fit over the brakes?

Your wisdom is legendary ! Once again it is displayed for us to see . :idea: I too will wait for another week or two . although I have to get wife to sign off on anything big if you know what I mean.

Same here, when I mentioned back in aug-sep 06 about how nice it would be to have one, I bugged her almost every day about pic's and that this is what I was waiting for etc... she finally caved. I might have to sell my gun collection (which took me 20 years to do!!) for the GT500XX oh well. I've worked hard for all I have too, don't live in a big fancy house( not that that is a bad thing, just that I could'nt afford one right now especially since buying the car), remodeled nice though (by me and wife) so I hope I can even afford it.

It ain't so! Not according to Amy. In another press interview she said YES that the hood would be available "eventually"! Also the 20" wheels!

Let the looooong wait begin!

TMS: How many will be built?

AB: Not less than 1000, but nowhere near GT500 production.

Just a shot in the dark .Maybe by the line "nowhere near GT500 production",MEANS even more than the GT500... :happy feet: OK OK I know I'm dreaming!

Archived