TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY SPRING FLING

ati

The "SHELBY SPRING FLING" in Brown County State Park in Nashville, Indiana is May 18-20.

The IndianaSAAC does a great job putting this show together.

I have been going to this show for the last 10 years. They attract Hundreds of vintage Shelbys and Mustangs. If anyone can make it I assure you you won't be disappointed.

This would be a good place for us to meet up and do a photo shoot.

I attached a picture of a flier and a pdf of the registration.

Looking foreword to meeting anyone who can make it.

Alan

post-7141-1175734357_thumb.jpg

The "SHELBY SPRING FLING" in Brown County State Park in Nashville, Indiana is May 18-20.

I have been going to this show for the last 10 years. They attract Hundreds of vintage Shelbys and Mustangs. If anyone can make it I assure you you won't be disappointed.

Alan

That'll be quite the event, brown county SP is gorgeous!

- Tony

Alan

I'm sending my registration in tomorrow. I'll be there all three days weather permitting.

Dave

Alan

Just sent in the registration.

bj

Alan

So Far There Are 3 Of Us Registered.

1) ATI

2) Alloy Dave

3) Vnmous1

Anyone Else Planing On Going?

If We Can Get Enough Of Us To Pre Register

They Will Probably Create A "2007 Shelby GT500 Class".

1) ATI

2) Alloy Dave

3) Vnmous1

Count me in! I've gone to this in the past and thought it was a real nice show and location. Registration will be sent shortly. We'll have to convince Cutter, Indymustang, and Iceman to come also! Could be a nice StangsUnleashed meet and greet.

1) ATI

2) Alloy Dave

3) Vnmous1

If We Can Get Enough Of Us To Pre Register

:car:

• 3 weeks later...

Updated List as of 04/27/07

1) ATI

2) Alloy Dave

3) Vnmous1

4) 69 deluxe

5) mc shelby

6) badpuss

Anyone Else Planing On Going? If We Can Get Enough Of Us To Pre Register

Updated List as of 04/27/07

1) ATI

2) Alloy Dave

3) Vnmous1

4) 69 deluxe

5) mc shelby

6) badpuss

Anyone Else Planing On Going? If We Can Get Enough Of Us To Pre Register

Cool, did you guys get a room at the lodge? they are all booked up, we'll just play it by ear.

We are going to run over to the World Ford Challenge in Indy since its only an hour or so away, anyone else going?

Cool, did you guys get a room at the lodge? they are all booked up, we'll just play it by ear.

We are going to run over to the World Ford Challenge in Indy since its only an hour or so away, anyone else going?

Yes, we booked a room at the lodge for 2 nights, Friday and Saturday.

I live close enough to drive over each day.

I'll bring a ladder. :hysterical2:

We're coming over to look at the Shelby's so everybody come who can make it; do. MCSHELBY we're coming from the Bloomington area (Ellettville), where are you located? We are expecting our Red Appearance Package mid June and oh how we wish we had our car to make the "Spring Fling" and join everybody. We've been on the waiting list for right at 2 years and go the call and order last week. Money down, VIN, Production Schedule all receuved and now comes the waiting. We cant wait to see all the Shelbys. By the way, I'm not new here, I've been reading off and on for nearly the 2 years we've been waiting and this site is "killer"

See ya' folks there

Stent

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

This show is getting close. Who all is attending? I'm in for at least Friday/Saturday...maybe Sunday also. I live close enough that I'm not lodging there. Looks like we'll be busy, plenty of activities. Looking forward to meeting more people and seeing more cars!

If you respond that you're going...please mention which days/events you plant to attend so I can look for you.

Dave

Bump.

This show is getting close. Who all is attending? I'm in for at least Friday/Saturday...maybe Sunday also. I live close enough that I'm not lodging there. Looks like we'll be busy, plenty of activities. Looking forward to meeting more people and seeing more cars!

If you respond that you're going...please mention which days/events you plant to attend so I can look for you.

Dave

I will be there Friday about 12 noon and plan on leaving some time Sunday morning.

My wife an I will be staying at the Abe Martin Lodge in the park.

My event schedule, (so far)

Arrive Friday around 12 noon, Check in to lodge and then debug my Shelby from the trip down.

I think sometime Friday afternoon my wife will try to get me to take her to Little Nashville.(will see)

Friday evening we will attend the Welcoming Bash.

(It's a meet and greet with snacks and beer, "Good Time"):beerchug:

Saturday morning up early to prep car for show. I will be at the show most of the day.(I think)

Saturday evening there is an awards program with a guest speaker.???

Will go home sometime Sunday.

Nothing is ever written in stone with me so I am open to any suggestions. I am looking foreword to meeting all the S/U members and hopefully after Saturdays show we do a photo shoot :camera: and :beerchug: :party: .

(Dave's bringing the ladder)

How many of you guys are bringing wifey. (I am)

Once we find out who's coming we should probably exchange cell #

Alan

I will be there Friday about 12 noon and plan on leaving some time Sunday morning.

My wife an I will be staying at the Abe Martin Lodge in the park.

My event schedule, (so far)

Arrive Friday around 12 noon, Check in to lodge and then debug my Shelby from the trip down.

I think sometime Friday afternoon my wife will try to get me to take her to Little Nashville.(will see)

Friday evening we will attend the Welcoming Bash.

(It's a meet and greet with snacks and beer, "Good Time"):beerchug:

Saturday morning up early to prep car for show. I will be at the show most of the day.(I think)

Saturday evening there is an awards program with a guest speaker.???

Will go home sometime Sunday.

Nothing is ever written in stone with me so I am open to any suggestions. I am looking foreword to meeting all the S/U members and hopefully after Saturdays show we do a photo shoot :camera: and :beerchug: :party: .

(Dave's bringing the ladder)

How many of you guys are bringing wifey. (I am)

Once we find out who's coming we should probably exchange cell #

Alan

Friday morning there's a drive to Bloomington...guess you're not going to attend that one. I'll be going on that ride. Have fun finding a place to park in little Nashville...quite busy down there.

I'm coming alone on Friday, but I'm hoping my wife will drive over Friday night for the welcome bash. She'll definitely be with me on Saturday.

Keep in touch.

Dave

Edit: Ladder :hysterical2:post-3382-1178667614_thumb.jpg

post-3382-1178667614_thumb.jpg

Bump.

Dave

I will definitely be there but only for the show on Saturday! Hoping my wife joins me, but we'll see. My in-laws are coming in from Spain that week and I'm hoping my mother in-law will watch our kids on Saturday. Who knows, we may have the whole Spanish crew in tow. They would be excited to see an American muscle car show!

Kevin

I will definitely be there but only for the show on Saturday! Hoping my wife joins me, but we'll see. My in-laws are coming in from Spain that week and I'm hoping my mother in-law will watch our kids on Saturday. Who knows, we may have the whole Spanish crew in tow. They would be excited to see an American muscle car show!

Kevin

We're still in.

BJ & Tiffany

Kevin

I speak Spanish, but I'm not fluent.

Man this will be a cool event. I wish I could go but it would be a stretch (7 hours each way). Dave you may have to take my buckeye for me so I can be represented in some fashion:)

I speak Spanish, but I'm not fluent.

I'm generally better in Spanish than English, so I'll make you a deal...........................

bj

Bumpity

The weather is supposed to be terrific this weekend. Saturday: Sunny and 75degrees! Look forward to meeting some of you there!

We went to the Spring Fling today and saw alot of cool cars, they had the 07 GT500's all in one area and they looked good, we talked to ATI for a few minutes and got see Alloy Dave's car as well. The weather was absolutely perfect and all of those Shelby's put a certain magic in the air.

Stent

Below are some early photos of the event. Towards the end of the show there were 15 2007 GT500 and ~5 Shelby GT's. Of course there were countless early model Shelby's, 2 original AC cobras, several cobra replicas, 2 Panteras, 5 Sunbeam Tigers, 2 Ford GT's, and nearly every year of mustangs represented. I heard 268 cars in total.

It was a very nice show hosted by the Indiana SAAC (Excellent job) As stentgraft95 said, the weather was perfect-- 75 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. The setting in Brown County State Park offered lots of shade if needed.

Can you tell which one is the clone? (Hint: think black)

Original grabber orange

Another proud owner who was very protective of his engine bay

It was pleasure meeting ATI and Alloy Dave.

Archived