TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Allow me to introduce myself...

CaitlinC

Hey everyone! My name is Caitlin and I'm the new social media gal over here at Shelby American.

I'm really excited to be working with such an great company and with all of Shelby's amazing fans and enthusiasts -- in other words, YOU!

If you haven't already, check out our Facebook and Twitter pages, and don't forget to like us and follow us!

Starting this week there will be some awesome give-a-ways periodically on both Facebook and Twitter so make sure and stay tuned.

If anyone has any questions or comments for me, don't hesitate!

I have been a fan of the Shelby page on Facebook for a while and can DEFINATELY see the differance now that you're on board. Now I just need to get better notifications on my phone so I can get in on these giveaways you've been doing!

Hey everyone! My name is Caitlin and I'm the new social media gal over here at Shelby American.

I think I remember Derrik Cope having two (twin?) daughters that raced.

Any chance you're his daughter?

Phill Pollard (formally of Team Rensi Motorsports, #25 Team Marines Chevrolet NASCAR BGN)

Phill Pollard (formally of Team Rensi Motorsports, #25 Team Marines Chevrolet NASCAR BGN)

You're thinking of his two nieces, Angela and Amber I think their names were. Not sure if they're still racing.

Haha nope! I'm not a racer, and I definitely don't have a sister. That is very neat to learn there were racers with my last name though!

Thanks again to everyone for the welcome!

Haha nope! I'm not a racer, and I definitely don't have a sister. That is very neat to learn there were racers with my last name though!

Well, I can't say Derrik Cope was much of a "racer"....more like a back marker! <lol>

His one "claim to fame" is, he won the Daytona 500...when Dale Earhardt was leading and cut a tire with Cope back in 2nd. I don't think he ever won another (Winston Cup) race.

His Neices (thank you Jeff, that's the ones I was thinking of) raced Bandalero's or Legends, maybe Late Models when I knew (of) them. Both of them were cute little blonde girls and with the name "Cope", got a lot of attention. I don't know if either ever made anything out of their racing career.

I was just curious.

Welcome to Team Shelby. I already "liked" your FB page long before you posted on here. I gotta wonder why people with Vette's are posting pics on it though! <lol>

Phill Pollard (on FB too)

You're thinking of his two nieces, Angela and Amber I think their names were. Not sure if they're still racing.

Thanks Jeff. That is who I'm thinking of. Or at least, those names are close/similar to the two girls I remember. They were VERY young last I knew of them (See my post to Caitlin).

Phill

Archived