TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tupelo Cruise 2012 - May 26th and 27th!!!

mrfarmdog

I wanted to get some exciting information out about this years event! We have moved the event to Memorial Day weekend (May 26-27th). That is right! This year it will be a two day event on a three day weekend and should be an outstanding event! We hope to break 300 cars!

We are still working on the plans but here is what we expect to go down...

• Friday 25th - Evening get together at Vanelli's restaurant
  • Saturday 26th - Show and Shine and expanded autocross on the opposite side of the Bancorp Arena. We will have food onsite as well as vendors. Banquet will likely be in the museum as usual amongst the cars and we are still working on the guest speaker. That night we will either do a pub crawl poker run or something else special we are working on.
  • Sunday 27th - Trying to get Greg Zimmerman to come in for an early pancake breakfast before we head out for a cruise up to see George Poteet's private car collection! Click here to read some about George and his collection. After that we will go to Holly Springs drag strip for their Memorial Day Heads Up Shootout!

If anyone thinks you may attend please post up. Also we will need people to help put on this event so let me know if you want to help!

Let have a great showing of Team Shelby members at this event!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

theres a real nice one less than a block away ,right across the street ,,I stayed there last year ,two nites ,a Friday and Saturday -like $ 205 for both nites ,,big king size bed ,big TV ,rooms are very nice thoe ,inside pool and all .I'll see if I can find the name , :salute: you can walk to the Hotel from the Show .maybe 300 feet . :hysterical:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived