TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Travel to 50th Hotels

09 Red GT500

I looked thru that thread, but I think the only hotel that was mentioned was Red Roof in Albuquerque. I was hoping that those who have already made reservations would post here. I'll keep an eye on the thread you pointed out. Thanks!

My wife and I will be staying at the Red Roof in ABQ on the 12th and then again on the 18th on our way back to KC...

Have you made reservations? I may join you on the 18th.

I have... Just makes it easier to know when and where we'll be spending the night... Red Roof will need a Credit Card to hold your room, but doesn't actually charge anything on it until that particular date... Also very easy to cancel or change your reservations in case of a last minute weather diversion...

Will be leaving Vegas sometime after a quick breakfast on Sunday the 18th, but you are more than welcome to join us on the trip back thru ABQ...

As we are two months away from the 50th does anyone have suggestions on hotels in Las Cruces or El Paso for staying the night of March 12th. It would be nice to go ahead and get a hotel booked for those traveling in the caravan. From what little research I've done, in Las Cruces, the Hilton Garden Inn and Drury Inn are well reviewed.

Archived