TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Now for something completely different.......

New RTRs - 19 x 9.5 with Hankook Ventus V12 Evos - 285 35 - 19 F+R.

New wheels 1.jpg

new wheels 2.jpg

Works well with new Tokico D Specs and FRPP K springs - super smooth ride!

Stock Eibach coilovers and OE Cragars and Goodyears safely packed away for future use.

New wheels 1.jpg

new wheels 2.jpg

based on the thread title, I'd thought I was going to see a Monty Python clip, instead, I get the bonus tour with these great pix...

1) Develop a plan

2) execute the plan

3) In the words of the great Borat

Well done Mr Mayor!

I like the total package. The front calipers compliment the wheels and even the center caps match the color perfectly. I think the fender stripes add to it also.

Thanks...

Ricer, nah - Smokey and the Bandit maybe B)

The wheels would have looked really good White in color. Doing modifications to a gt350 is disappointing. This is one car that you should leave the way shelby sent it to you. This is just my opinion.

Kris

I like the total package. The front calipers compliment the wheels and even the center caps match the color perfectly. I think the fender stripes add to it also.

A big +1...

08KR525, love your signature quote!

The wheels would have looked really good White in color. Doing modifications to a gt350 is disappointing. This is one car that you should leave the way shelby sent it to you. This is just my opinion.

Kris

This is an understatement....... I mod everything. Not to worry, I can return it to stock in an hour and half if need be.

Archived