TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Boss #2970 is home ..finally

SoFL05GT

That's right, I finally took delivery of the Boss! Below is a quick photo after driving it home. I'm going to be busy this weekend installing a pedestal spoiler and cleaning it up, then I'll take more photos. I didn't let them remove any labels or protective covering from the factory.

IMG_6368.jpg

OK...one picture is simply NOT acceptable!!

Need more pics even before the weekend changes of that beauty.....please....

Andy.

Sorry, no more pixs until after installing the LS spoiler and cleaning her up.

Looks great !! You remove the exhaust discs yet ?? Sounds much better with them removed !!

Those will be coming out this weekend.

Awesome vehicle....great color combo. Is the LS wing all Black?

Be sure and do a sound recording before and after the discs come out. Would love to hear the difference.

Congrats on the new purchase!!

Andy.

Awesome vehicle....great color combo. Is the LS wing all Black?

Be sure and do a sound recording before and after the discs come out. Would love to hear the difference.

Congrats on the new purchase!!

Andy.

Thanks Andy! The upper portion of the new wing is painted gloss black (paint code UA) and the lower part, the pedestals, are the matted black plastic, like it would be from the factory. Sorry, I seriously don't think I'll have time for the exhaust sound recordings.

Sweet looking Boss. I bet you feel like a kid in a candy store

The weather here in Minnesota sucks this winter......its been in the 40's anbd 50's some days.....NO SNOW

I feel like its Florida weather here lately.....a nice thing about living in the southern climate is that you get to drive that BOSS all year round.

Sweet looking Boss. I bet you feel like a kid in a candy store

The weather here in Minnesota sucks this winter......its been in the 40's anbd 50's some days.....NO SNOW

I feel like its Florida weather here lately.....a nice thing about living in the southern climate is that you get to drive that BOSS all year round.

What you said is so true! ..and I'm so lucky not having to cope with snow.

Congrats man, enjoy the new ride!!!

Thanks Ed!

Love that car, if I were in the Market it would be in my garage.

Can not give up my Shelby GT/SC for it though, I know I would regret it. Plus mine is just about paid off.

I'm not so sure you will regret it. That GT/SC is one awesome ride. I've had the pleasure traveling hundreds of miles and going to a few car shows with Scott (stngfever), and his SGT gets as much attention, if not more, than my Boss. And his isn't even super-charged.

SoFL welcome to the CO Boss club.

Archived