TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gt-H car return manual from Hertz

Larry, could you send me the black and white copy? I can make color copies from there using my own car for the pictures. The text is what I am after as i can't make that up myself. Let me know if you would like to send it to me electronically or if you would like me to make courier arrangements.

Larry, could you send me the black and white copy? I can make color copies from there using my own car for the pictures. The text is what I am after as i can't make that up myself. Let me know if you would like to send it to me electronically or if you would like me to make courier arrangements.

Sounds like a great plan .... count me in as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love a copy too! I have 2 hertz's but 1 copy is fine-then i can just make another for the other car! LOL....I dont care if it is color or black and white honestly. I remember the first time I rented one they did that, but after that I never saw it again.

• 2 weeks later...

Larry,

If you can get any additional copies, I would really like one set. Also, if you can tell me where to get a duplicate of the original window sticker (when car delivered to Shelby) and the Shelby check list, I would appreciate it. Gary

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

how did I miss this.... LOL btw rich great job organizing and putting together the more parking. that was an awesome job you did. good seeing you again.

I am still in .... if this becomes available

Also great job on the MORE parking worked awesome for the 50th.

Archived