TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Zmax Ad....Was this Supposed to be Included in the Original KR Documentation?

terumi71

I thought I remember seeing something about Zmax, but I don't have the ad. The documents i have are Precision iling kit Lo Jack, DVD Nav booklet, Anonimo watch, and the special invitation to the Shelby art print of the KR. I also have the two window stickers and the smog emmision information sticker.

I purchased two '08 KRs new from two different dealerships and believe I've gotten all the paperwork. Neither one came with a Zmax advertisement. If some KRs came with one I would like someone to post a pic of it. Thanks.

Talking offline with others, this zmax ad keeps popping up as part of the original documents/equipment that came with the KR.

I don't know what this is. Does anyone have this?

Thanks in Advance,

Steve

I purchased two '08 KRs new from two different dealerships and believe I've gotten all the paperwork. Neither one came with a Zmax advertisement. If some KRs came with one I would like someone to post a pic of it. Thanks.

I have this, if I remember tonite, I'll scan and post.

If memory serves, its just an advertising pamphlet, nothing to get too excitied about, and probably won't matter 20-30 years from now (or today for that matter)

Not all KR's recieved the following items/Pamphlets

Shelby watch advertisment.

Zmax pamphlet

Team Shelby poster card reminding you to register your KR with Team Shelby.

They did run out of them during the KR production run at different times.

The early KR's did recieve them and not all the later ones did.

Thanks all for clearing it up. I agree, in the end, it's not a document thing...proof of history thing. They are advertisements. Would have liked the promo banner that was floating around for awhile though!

And thanks for scanning beltr, It clears it up.....I ain't go it.

Thanks all for clearing it up. I agree, in the end, it's not a document thing...proof of history thing. They are advertisements. Would have liked the promo banner that was floating around for awhile though!

And thanks for scanning beltr, It clears it up.....I ain't go it.

No Problem

Tim

Hey Tim, can I have that add??? B) Just kidding... No, seriously, can I have that add? Just kidding - you should start a bidding war on your pamphlet... I know I had that at one time, but can't find it. I know it's here somewhere.

Hey Tim, can I have that add??? B) Just kidding... No, seriously, can I have that add? Just kidding - you should start a bidding war on your pamphlet... I know I had that at one time, but can't find it. I know it's here somewhere.

Hey Gary, How are you man, are you going to make it to the 50th bash in P.A., I am hoping to make it there.

Tim

Hey Gary, How are you man, are you going to make it to the 50th bash in P.A., I am hoping to make it there.

Tim

Tim, I would really like to do it, but the airline prices are really high this year.

I'm going to pm you and we can discuss some different options!!!

It will be a blast for sure.

Tim, I would really like to do it, but the airline prices are really high this year.

I'm going to pm you and we can discuss some different options!!!

It will be a blast for sure.

It would help if I read what you wrote. PA should be no problem, I thought you were talking about Vegas. Can you do Vegas? Also, I don't think we can pm anyone anymore. Send me an email at ptcfmt@gmail.com

It would help if I read what you wrote. PA should be no problem, I thought you were talking about Vegas. Can you do Vegas? Also, I don't think we can pm anyone anymore. Send me an email at ptcfmt@gmail.com

LOL,

I would love to do VEGAS I would have to drive so I could get pictures of the car in form of the shop!! :camera:

I think all the SGT's received the Z-Max insert in the owner's manual. My 2008 came with one.

The owners manual kit should have still been in plastic shrink wrap from Ford. If I recall we placed the Shelby supplement, registry invitation and other advertsing material in a zip lock baggie that was tossed into the glove box.

Steve

The owners manual kit should have still been in plastic shrink wrap from Ford. If I recall we placed the Shelby supplement, registry invitation and other advertsing material in a zip lock baggie that was tossed into the glove box.

Steve

Steve,

Do you actually work for Shelby? If so maybe you can assisit in a matter from another thread, I have been looking for the flow chart "SHELBY GT500KR Build process Flow" that was shown in the 2008 SHELBY annual Mag in the article Building the GT500KR. Even if it is just a high resolution picture so I can re produce it, its just something I would like to have with the car's documentation. IF you can help that would be great..

Thanks

Tim

Archived