TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is This The Shelby Window Sticker?

terumi71

Just making sure I have all the documents.

Is this the Shelby window sticker in the documents laundry list that comes with the car? Or is there another?

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/terumi71/CopyofKRMSRP.jpg

Sorry for the kindergarten ruining of the pic. Didn't know if it was prudent to put it up without marking it up so can't be duplicated.

Just making sure I have all the documents.

Is this the Shelby window sticker in the documents laundry list that comes with the car? Or is there another?

http://i1186.photobu...opyofKRMSRP.jpg

Sorry for the kindergarten ruining of the pic. Didn't know if it was prudent to put it up without marking it up so can't be duplicated.

That is the window sticker applied by Shelby Automobiles. The KR would also have had the Ford window sticker.

Steve

Thanks Steve.

So that is the only Shelby window sticker, correct?

Yes, I have the original Ford msrp window sticker with the statement, "not legal for sale", or whatever it says on it. The dealership, btw, tried to cover it up with a sticky paper, which sucks. Damaged it slightly pulling it off. But I do have it.

This is the only Shelby window sticker that came with the car?

Thanks Steve.

So that is the only Shelby window sticker, correct?

Yes, I have the original Ford msrp window sticker with the statement, "not legal for sale", or whatever it says on it. The dealership, btw, tried to cover it up with a sticky paper, which sucks. Damaged it slightly pulling it off. But I do have it.

This is the only Shelby window sticker that came with the car?

Yes that is the only Shelby applied Monroney label to the KR. SAI did apply a photograph/sticker to the Ford window sticker that covered up the not legal for sale statement. This photograph was a front end shot of a KR.

Steve

I do have the French and English Shelby window stickers for my car. Canadian cars also came with both a French and English Shelby Owner's manual supplement. Unfortunately, my seller only had the French version.

As far as the Canadian Ford window sticker, it does not include a photo a the KR on the "not legal for sale" portion,

Staff 2 you are correct. One is in English and the other in French.

YZD263 do you mean this picture of the KR? If so then mine did come with the picture.

I also got the French and English versions of the manuals.

Also notice the warning about the safety star ratings.

post-27266-0-76234200-1325682348_thumb.jpg

post-27266-0-76234200-1325682348_thumb.jpg

Staff 2 you are correct. One is in English and the other in French.

YZD263 do you mean this picture of the KR? If so then mine did come with the picture.

I also got the French and English versions of the manuals.

Also notice the warning about the safety star ratings.

Mine did not come with the picture. It may have been removed by the previous owner. However. it didn't look as if a picture was taped to and then removed from that portion of the window sticker. I will try to post a pic of the sticker tomorrow.

Can you still get the envelope (included a letter I believe and some other advertisements) that came with the car from Shelby?

Unfortunately no you can not. Robert lane and I have both walked the SAI warehouse looking for any leftover printed materials. The items we did find have been listed in the Shelby Store on the unique parts list.

Steve

Archived