TEAM SHELBY FORUM

F/S 2006 GT-H #419

Cali_KR

Hello,

I am the Proud owner of the 2006 GT-H #419.

I have been wanting one since my trip to Las Veags in 2006, where I found myself renting one.

I found the listing on Craigslist in Seattle, Well truthfully my wife did and INSISTED I call on it, we drove up there (3 hours away) on New Years Eve.

Walked out of the dealership as an owner!

It is in Great condition but the stripes do need to be replaced, sun damage, but other than that it runs Great and is flawless!

Hello,

I have been wanting one since my trip to Las Veags in 2006, where I found myself renting one.

I found the listing on Craigslist in Seattle, Well truthfully my wife did and INSISTED I call on it, we drove up there (3 hours away) on New Years Eve.

It is in Great condition but the stripes do need to be replaced, sun damage, but other than that it runs Great and is flawless!

Congrats and welcome to Team Shelby. You certainly got yourself a very special car, and at a great price (I can only assume based on the asking price which was already attractive.)

Keep checking the Pacific Coast region sub-forum for upcoming events in your area.

Enjoy and Happy Motoring :shift:

Tom

Welcome to Hertz world!!!!! You got a good buy and should enjoy the car, there is nothing more striking then the black and gold. If you need any information regarding the car please do not hesitate to contact me. again, welcome, Larry Miller, SAI-Team Shelby Registrar, Hertz GT-H

Thanks for the Warm Welcome and Support! We look forward to attending Many Events including track days and car shows. Looking forward to the 50th in Las Vegas!

Thanks for the Warm Welcome and Support! We look forward to attending Many Events including track days and car shows. Looking forward to the 50th in Las Vegas!

As this is your first Bash, You should consider doing the whole enchilada by making the trip to LA, so you can join the cruise from Carroll Shelby Enterprises in Gardena to LV. This is a FANTASTIC sight to behold. Two years ago we had 106 Shelbys! If you decide to join us, go the pacific Region thread, and see the LA to LV hotel thread, as we have a block of rooms at ther Embassy Suites that I've arranged. Great location, secured underground parking, and only 10 mins away from Shelby.

I hope you make it!

I see in your sig, you have Merkur...rock the German Scorpio

Tom

Hello,

Welcome and congrats...............gotta love your wife for insisting. :wub:

• 1 month later...

Just Purchased our Tix for the 50th Bash from Cali to Vegas! We will be departing from Vancouver, WA, Are there other members from the PNW to Gardena? Would love to convoy down!

Just Purchased our Tix for the 50th Bash from Cali to Vegas! We will be departing from Vancouver, WA, Are there other members from the PNW to Gardena? Would love to convoy down!

Very nice. Looks like we'll have a decent little group of GT-H's in attendance. Look forward to meeting you there!

2006 gt-h,

Congratulations on your Shelby GTH purchase. Shelby American has something for you and that something is the permanent dash plaque for car #419, a GTH keychain complete with your CSM number engraved onto it and a GTH ownership certificate.

Please use the link below to start the request process. Click on the lower right hand corner button that says; Permanent GTH Dash Plaque Requests.

There is no charge for these items, compliments of Shelby American.

Bes ure to register your Shelby using the same link below.

Steve

http://registry.teamshelby.com/

Hello,

Do you know which number you rented in Vegas Mine (CSM H0050) and a few others here were rentals in Vegas.

Thats good news, good to have you aboard!

And yes there are a few othr cars coming down.

Contact Kerry (FordFan1), here is a link to the thread he started...

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/72481-convoy-to-bash-for-nw/

PM with details sent!!!

Let me know and I will add you to the convoy list

Here is the link feel free to chime in - http://www.teamshelb...__fromsearch__1

Make sure to reserve a room here for Tuesday night-

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/71356-shelby-50th-la-to-lv-run-hotel-details/

--------------------

Do you know which number you rented in Vegas Mine (CSM H0050) and a few others here were rentals in Vegas.

I will look at my pictures I know I have a ton of the car!!!

I will get back to you.

Thats good news, good to have you aboard!

And yes there are a few othr cars coming down.

Contact Kerry (FordFan1), here is a link to the thread he started...

http://www.teamshelb...to-bash-for-nw/

Thanks! I will let you know, I am tring to book our room at the Emabssy Suites, Left message for the Reservation Manager. Waiting to hear back.

PM with details sent!!!

Let me know and I will add you to the convoy list

Here is the link feel free to chime in - http://www.teamshelb...__fromsearch__1

Make sure to reserve a room here for Tuesday night-

http://www.teamshelb...-hotel-details/

--------------------

Waiting to hear back from Reservation Manager at Embassy Suites, Need to make my reservarion. I will let you know as soon as I have a room booked!

Waiting to hear back from Reservation Manager at Embassy Suites, Need to make my reservarion. I will let you know as soon as I have a room booked!

The block is sold out, but I got people on the inside...sending you a PM

Archived