TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Boss 302 Owners Kit

gt67

I received my Boss Owners Kit just in time for Christmas. Very nice presentation. I really like the Vin specific key chain and am looking forward to reading the book. Great job Ford did putting this package together for Boss owners. Here are some pics that I found on another forum, they are better than any that my camera takes.

Resized to 92% (was 1023 x 727) - Click image to enlargeIMG_5961.jpg

Resized to 92% (was 1022 x 602) - Click image to enlargeIMG_5963.jpg

Resized to 92% (was 1023 x 793) - Click image to enlargeIMG_5964.jpg

Resized to 91% (was 1024 x 649) - Click image to enlargeIMG_5976.jpg

Not yet, but Scott wanted to hook up this summer and go. Maybe the three of us could work something out. I got so many events I would like to attend this year, not sure yet on the budget , Shelby Fest, Carlisle, and Track attack?

Not yet, but Scott wanted to hook up this summer and go. Maybe the three of us could work something out. I got so many events I would like to attend this year, not sure yet on the budget , Shelby Fest, Carlisle, and Track attack?

That would be awesome if we all went to the track attack at the same time. I haven't met you yet in person but feel like I know ya from all the stories that I hear from Scott.

Yep, Scott is a good all around guy except to share a room with. :salute: If you want to get any sleep you must have sound protection on your head. :slapfight::hysterical: I don't know what he has said, but only believe half of it. I do get little nuts behind the wheel with the radio turned up and fast cars around me, it makes me feel young and obsessive for more speed. :yahoo: Did he tell you the time I got pulled over with him doing 125 MPH???? :speedie: It's a pleasure cruising around with him because you never have to tell him to go faster. :banvictory:

I have shared a room with him in Dearborn, I am also half deaf in one ear so I didn't hear him but he warned me.....

No he didn't tell the story of getting pulled over at 125 mph..........I hope the cop asked you to lift the hood and shook your hand for getting the cobwebs out of the exhaust. :burnout:

The short story is I was pulled over by one of the County's finest law enforcement officers and still maintained my safe driver, divers license. It was his first time pulling over a Shelby with two really cool hysterical guys inside. :busted:

Next time you talk to Scott, ask him about the time he was the pace car and took us down a one way street. :hysterical2:

Ford has been wanting to bring the Boss back since the 80's. But not untill all the planets were aligned. When you have all this interest over all this time you get a book by Donald Farr ( the expert ). Ford just wanted to share this with it's new owners. I am glad Ford waited and " GOT IT RIGHT ".Thanks for the car & package .When the Ford GT came out the owners got a book also but that was it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wonder if the 2013 cars will get this? :rockon:

I'm sure 2013 Boss owners, like yourself, will get an owner's package too. You'll notice that exterior of the package has both stripes on it, the reverse C and the hockey stick. However, I'm sure they'll change out the posters for some that are 2013 specific. BTW, Congrats on becoming the owner of Grabber Blue 2013 Boss 302 #2!

I'm sure 2013 Boss owners, like yourself, will get an owner's package too. You'll notice that exterior of the package has both stripes on it, the reverse C and the hockey stick. However, I'm sure they'll change out the posters for some that are 2013 specific. BTW, Congrats on becoming the owner of Grabber Blue 2013 Boss 302 #2!

Thanks! Been fun so far!

• 2 months later...

Archived