TEAM SHELBY FORUM

17k miles for $41,900

VegasMichael

The first one is the Georgia car that was linked here previously...it had 13 RECORDS on Carfax...

Really? 13? Anyone remember what they were? :-( I sent the dealer a note asking for the CarFax and told that I was VERY interested. We'll see if I get it.

The old adage "if it's too good to be true..."

Really? 13? Anyone remember what they were? :-( I sent the dealer a note asking for the CarFax and told that I was VERY interested. We'll see if I get it.

I think the one in Georgia was a dealer buy back (Lemon Law) if I remember correctly......make sure you ask about it !!

YUUUPPPP! Maybe thats why its the lowest ive seen.

Here's another with 13k on the clock for 40k. Again, can't confirm its condition or originality.

http://www.cars.com/...onal&listType=3

Seller appears to be honest, but price reflects condition. Car has 13,000 miles and has not had a single oil change yet. Tires "show wear" from "improper inflation". Drivers seat is scuffed to the point of color loss. A new seat cover was supposably ordered from the dealer, yet the owner didn't follow-up to get it. Splitter has curb rash. The clutch went out at 11,600 miles and was replaced under warranty, yet the owner didn't request an oil change to be done at the same time it was in the shop. Does not appear to be a meticulously maintained car by any stretch. Currently the lowest priced KR on the market, but you better be a gambler ready to roll the dice on that engine.

I am hopefully going to see the GT500KR with 13k miles on it today. Something doesnt make much sense? 13k miles and no oil change? Maybe it didnt get reported saying it had an oil change at a ford dealership? Which makes sense especially with people and these cars who wants someone else putting oil in their car when no one cares usually to take care of it at the dealership and put the right oil in. I dunno just my thought... I mean there are some pretty stupid people but paying 80k and not doing an oil change makes no sense whatsoever.

I am hopefully going to see the GT500KR with 13k miles on it today. Something doesnt make much sense? 13k miles and no oil change? Maybe it didnt get reported saying it had an oil change at a ford dealership? Which makes sense especially with people and these cars who wants someone else putting oil in their car when no one cares usually to take care of it at the dealership and put the right oil in. I dunno just my thought... I mean there are some pretty stupid people but paying 80k and not doing an oil change makes no sense whatsoever.

Report back! :-)

...Car has 13,000 miles and has not had a single oil change yet....

As far as any dealer knows, it's never been changed on mine, either. About 4500 miles on my car now, and I've already changed oil and filter four times! I'll avoid the dealer as much as possible (and the car will be better off). :)

Talk me out of it? Anyone?

If it is in your budget and you are comfortable with it, you should buy it and never look back :D . I love mine. The price was right for me so it is sitting in my garage now :happy feet: .

Archived