TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Suggestion on slotted rotors?

Matts

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone here involved with HPDE and can help me in the best choice of slotted rotors?

Matt , Are you looking for rotors for your V6 Mustang ? Powerslot makes them for the V6,the GT , and now fronts and rears for the GT500 (just started making the fronts) The price is right on them and work just fine for those who don't want to spend alot. If you have a GT500 the next level up are the DBA4000 . Then up to the DBA5000 . But if cost is no object then you can go to the Full Tilt Boogie ones. Slotted not crossdrilled is the way to go . What's more important is the type/grade of brake pad that you use and the size of the brake rotors.

Matt , Are you looking for rotors for your V6 Mustang ? Powerslot makes them for the V6,the GT , and now fronts and rears for the GT500 (just started making the fronts) The price is right on them and work just fine for those who don't want to spend alot. If you have a GT500 the next level up are the DBA4000 . Then up to the DBA5000 . But if cost is no object then you can go to the Full Tilt Boogie ones. Slotted not crossdrilled is the way to go . What's more important is the type/grade of brake pad that you use and the size of the brake rotors.

I have the GT500 brembos for my V6. I'll have to check them out. Thanks Albino500

No problem - If you are going to be driving mostly on the street I highly recommend going with Hawk HPS pads in front and just keep stock ones in rear. I'm sure you will like the way they work plus they don't make noise and make less dust than the stock pads.

Archived