TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08 KR Worth?

blondiepa

In Kansas City we have a 2008 KR #125 black on black with 16 miles on it, again its been on the showroom floor. They are asking $66,900. It looks like at this point there isn't a stable market price. In the dealers eyes they think they are taking a hit at $66k. Hindsight they probably should have taken that offer over $80k if they had one.

If someone is interested in this car let me know, I would be happy to take some photos for you. Pretty cool to look at when I go in for service, but would prefer to know a Shelby nut has it in their garage.

They are on crack. The '13s are on deck with a TVS, 100 more HP and a raft of significant across the board upgrades for less money. KRs are cool as heck but certainly no big deal any more.

They are on crack. The '13s are on deck with a TVS, 100 more HP and a raft of significant across the board upgrades for less money. KRs are cool as heck but certainly no big deal any more.

If you look at history, you are wrong. I do agree with you that they dont demand the prices anymore but, I think they will always be a big deal

If you look at history, you are wrong. I do agree with you that they dont demand the prices anymore but, I think they will always be a big deal

I'm talking about reality, today, and not some enthusiasts pipe dream of what may happen 40 years down the road when most of us are dead.

I've had mine for 2 1/2 years and still love it!! I wouldn't mind having another hot rod, but have no intention of trading mine in for another. I feel 50k to 52K is good.

Hey, Happy New Year! So, did your husband wind up buying this one? Or still negoitiating/shopping?? Good luck. The "Thrill is in the Hunt!" : >

I got him an 2007 40th Anniversary, 725 hp KB, with only 3,500 miles. She's downstairs waiting for April to drive. We had her shipped from CA. See picture below. :-)

He really wanted a KR or a SS, but this one has all the upgrades and not the high price. Just needs the bad ass hood. Which I debating on getting. Right now she looks stock so if a vet or other car wants to run, they will have a big surprise when they eat our dust. ;-)

I love your car just the way it is. I vote you keep the stock hood.

+1. The 40th anniversary is a great looking car. These cars are also quite rare, especiallly with the 725hp KB option. I would just keep it stock.

Archived