TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just ordered a 13 Grabber Blue 302

NordicShelby

I may be tracking it...wish I could have taken Track Attack before but no slots were open till September. If I do I'll be in the Beginner or Student class so no making fun of me! I'm planning on going to Woodward and registered.

Cool if you decide not to track it I will take you out for a session.

We all have to learn sometime.... I think once you get that beast on the track you will be hooked.

I took the Student class during the TeamShelby nationals at Hallett in 2009 and Gary Patterson rode with me most of the time he taught me so much about the road course but he also taught me to totally fry my brakes as well......THANKS GARY. I highly recommend taking the student class day

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ED I can't Thank you enough for selling me this car and having it delivered 10 miles from my house....Honestly this was the easiest vechicle purchase I have ever did. You kept me up on all the details through the entire process and the price was VERY fair.

I highly recommend that if anybody who is looking to buy a BOSS at MSRP that you contact ED Barnes at Capital Ford in Raleigh North Carolina

How easy are the LS cars to get. I'm interested in getting one now that my GT500 is sold. When can I expect to see one if I order one now?

How easy are the LS cars to get. I'm interested in getting one now that my GT500 is sold. When can I expect to see one if I order one now?

I would start with the dealer closest to you and work my way out until I either found someone with a car or someone that had allocation. Check ebay as well. The big thing is color as there are no available options, I believe, on an LS. But double check that.

If you wait to a 4th quarter LS then you might be able to get it for MSRP.

Call Ed Barnes at Capital Ford in Raliegh North Carolina he can order the car from Ford and have it delivered to the nearest Ford dealer to you for no extra charge. Or find the nearest dealer like Jeff said but you may find ADMINs on the LS

I wanted a LS but it did not come in Grabber Blue and also I need the seats in the rear for my two girls so a regular Boss was the best choice for me and it was less expensive so I have more money to MOD it the way I want to.

Chad, congratulations on the delivery of your Boss. Very nice my friend. I'm kicking the thought around too of purchasing one.

Enjoy the Boss and hopefully I'll see you in Tulsa.

jP

One drive and you will be hooked. I sure hope you do make it to Tulsa it will be nice to hang out with you.

Congrats. Now I want my Boss even more.

Hope you get #302

Strange...looks like mine! <_<

Quick I gotta start the mods to make sure this doesn't happen for long.. LOL

You did get really lucky to get #2 that is really cool.

Congrats Chad!!

Thanks..... you wanna drive it in Tulsa this summer?

• 1 month later...

A friend of mine just took delivery of his Grabber Blue Boss 302. It's a sweet looking car. He bought it to replace a Cobra (the Mustang track car, not the roadster) and will be tracking it frequently so it's not a garage queen. He's got to go through the break in period first though.

Archived