TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just ordered a 13 Grabber Blue 302

NordicShelby

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this mean the order bank is open?

He said that today was the day they could order them but he does not know what MSRP is yet...he guessed the MSRP might be close to the same that it was last year. I mentioned that as long as its close to the 2012 MSRP then I will not request my deposit back.

The $1,000 deposit today was to secure the car so I know for sure that I will get one.

He said that today was the day they could order them but he does not know what MSRP is yet...he guessed the MSRP might be close to the same that it was last year. I mentioned that as long as its close to the 2012 MSRP then I will not request my deposit back.

The $1,000 deposit today was to secure the car so I know for sure that I will get one.

Thanks. A friend of mine (who drooled over the FGT when they came out) wants to order a 302. It sounds like will be ordering something very close to yours. I passed the word on...

Good move on buying from Ed - he's well respected. Grabber blue :worship:

Thanks Robert I had good vibes dealing with Ed he seems like a straight shooter and NO bullshipt. Plus I get the Boss delivered to a small dealer that is 10 miles from my house. The decision to buy the Boss from Ed was a no brainer. B)

Others offered me a Boss at $5,000 over MSRP and that was not going to happen. :fan:

I can't wait to MOD the hell out of this Boss and take it to many different tracks. :peelout:

Thanks Robert I had good vibes dealing with Ed he seems like a straight shooter and NO bullshipt. Plus I get the Boss delivered to a small dealer that is 10 miles from my house. The decision to buy the Boss from Ed was a no brainer. B)

Others offered me a Boss at $5,000 over MSRP and that was not going to happen. :fan:

I can't wait to MOD the hell out of this Boss and take it to many different tracks. :peelout:

I was close to pulling the trigger on one too, but can't swing it. It would have been grabber blue or green though. Who knows, Sharon might win the lottery or something. :shades:

Did u tell him it has to be delivered before May 21? :drool:

okay Scott if I get the Boss before May 14th that will give me one week to break it in so it will be track ready and then Yes I will go to the NorthEast 50th celebration.

I

I was close to pulling the trigger on one too, but can't swing it. It would have been grabber blue or green though. Who knows, Sharon might win the lottery or something. :shades:

Robert if I had as many Mustangs as you do I don't think Sarah would have approved.....LOL

Our last car payment on our 2009 Flex will be July 2011 so I figured since I am so close to being free from a car payment might as well jump head first into my dream car.

Thanks. A friend of mine (who drooled over the FGT when they came out) wants to order a 302. It sounds like will be ordering something very close to yours. I passed the word on...

If he can't get one at Msrp tell him to go to Ed.

Congrats Chad, I hope you get it before Mid America, if so, I WANT A RIDE!

Sure I would love to scare the hell out of you in the Boss....

Still not sure if I am going to Tulsa next summer. We are planning a family trip to England next summer to visit Sarahs parents and it could be around the time of Tulsa.

Chad, Congrats..can't wait to see photos of your '13 Grabber Blue Boss, inside and out!

My own 2012 CO Boss just boarded a train in MI, so I should get by say the 30th!

Thanks. I will post a ton of photos when I get it.

Congrats on yours as well. I am excited to be able to rev to 8,000 rpms

As soon as MSRP is out I will post as well.

Thanks Ed. I trust you so thats why I went ahead with the deal without knowing MSRP. :yahoo:

Also my CSM number on my SGT is 1487 which the number on your Roush is 1486 so I figured that must be a sign to buy the Boss from you. :stats:

Good choice Chad. May be doing the same, Mighthave to go School Buss yellow. We shall see

Grabber Blue has been in my sights since I first saw a 2010 GT500 in Grabber Blue....I thought about school bus yellow but Savannah really liked Grabber Blue and she begged me to not choose School Bus Yellow

I was pretty sure I was going to buy one year or the other.

Now I'm really confused- I like things about both years - but neither year completely.

It's like having a long term relationship, You don't realize what you have until it's gone.

I think I'll keep SGT :wub2:

Kerry,

I was able to get Vancouver Ford to agree to a MSRP deal for there first 2013 GT500 for Ted J. The fleet guy put it in writing and took his deposit. I had the fleet guy introduce Ted to all the GM's and floor guys and tell him that the first 2013 GT500 was his....so to keep there ADM eyes and hands off it !! :hysterical: Ted currently has a 2010 and will be selling it or trading it. Ted also plans on joining our local club this year as well.

Congratulations Chad. My first Mustang I purchased in 1973 was grabber blue with silver stripes. Great color combination.

Thanks John. I like Blue cars in general but the Grabber blue looks like a 77 Firebird that I bought when I was 16. There is something really cool about Grabber Blue.

• 1 month later...

I've got boss 302's at msrp. If you guys are interested in Las vegas area i've got you covered. Ask anyone at shelby about me!

Manny Galvan

Gaudin Ford

Archived