TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just ordered a 13 Grabber Blue 302

NordicShelby

Any word on your delivery status yet???

Just got a call today from the Ed stating that it is now on a railcar heading to Minnesota it should be at the dealer around May 7th.

Looks like there will be a Grabber blue 302 on the road course in Tulsa this summer. You may also see it up at Brainerd, Road America and probably will be at the woodward dream cruise.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more I look at the black with sterling LS, I want one. These are awesome cars and all who get them are very lucky indeed,

Hope you do get a LS.............its as easy as writing a check for some and for others such as myself its as easy as making $800 a month payments.....lol

Just got a call today from the Ed stating that it is now on a railcar heading to Minnesota it should be at the dealer around May 7th.

Looks like there will be a Grabber blue 302 on the road course in Tulsa this summer. You may also see it up at Brainerd, Road America and probably will be at the woodward dream cruise.

Woohoo!!!

Congrats.....im Jealous.......lol...Good for you

Don't be Jealous as I am going to have to work my butt off to make sure I make all the payments for 5 years.

I just hope I don't have to deal with any issues with it such as it using excessive oil, 1,2 shift problems, stripe issues. I have spent many hours researching this car and have read many good things about it but also read about some issues that a few are having with them as well.

interesting to see the Shelby GT guys trade in their cars for the Boss 302.............no denying the Boss is a great car.......

or the advancements made on the Mustang since 2007...........

best of luck to you all with your new cars! :salute:

If I had been able to order mine with the GT/SC package direct from SAI with 0 miles on the ODO and/or take delivery out at the Museum, I would probably still be driving mine today over to Hermann for ShelbyFest...

But once I followed one (for about 1 turn), then rode in it and then finally took it out on the track by myself (Thanks Mike) it was "Game Over" for me...

Probably what all the 2007-2012 Stock GT500 guys are going to go thru now that the 2013 Specs have been Officially published by FORD...

Congrats! This will be the longest week+ of your life. Good luck sleeping.

Congrats! This will be the longest week+ of your life. Good luck sleeping.

Thanks..... Its kind of weird I wasn't really excited until I got the call saying its on a Candian Rail Car and now I think about it constantly. Glad the weather here is perfect and that I will have time to break it in and have enough time to install the brake ducts before going to Hallet in June.

I never have trouble sleeping if I have my nose strip on......lol

We should park next to one another at both events. Be nice to see!

Enjoy it!

The Boss is at the dealership and I am on my way to do the financing and will be picking it up this afternoon.

Don't forget to turn the TC to "OFF" before you drive away from the dealer... And make sure you take out the Exhaust Restrictor plates ASAP :peelout:

When I picked it up last night it was pouring raining and I didn't care I put about 60 miles on it last night......... I LOVE THIS car.

The handling is incredible the sound is so perfect. The color is so nice and the reflective stripes are way cooler than what I expected.

The Recaros in the Boss are is so much more comfortable than my seats in my SGT and I have the uprgraded interior in my SGT.

Honestly if I didn't have so many mods in the SGT I would have traded it in and I would have NEVER thought that thought would have entered into my mind.

I am going to spend the entire weekend cleaning all the stickers off it and detailing it. The dealer that it was delivered to I asked them to not clean the car up. I did ask them to take the restictor plates out of the exhaust and they said that from what they read that dealers are not really suppose to do that......that the owner is suppose to do it. So I will take a look and do it myself.

I still can't believe that the Boss is sitting in my garage.

I ordered personal plates that will say........BOSSED......and ED the last ed in Bossed is not after your first name..........lol

Don't forget to turn the TC to "OFF" before you drive away from the dealer... And make sure you take out the Exhaust Restrictor plates ASAP :peelout:

How hard was it for you to take out the restrictor plates?

interesting to see the Shelby GT guys trade in their cars for the Boss 302.............no denying the Boss is a great car.......

or the advancements made on the Mustang since 2007...........

best of luck to you all with your new cars! :salute:

It is a night and day difference.....YES the advancements have been unbelievable

sweet! don't forget....we need pics and more pics so we can all live vicariously thru you! :worship: :happy feet:

I love to take photos so I will take a million of them and post em up

Looks great Chad and glad she got there safe :rockon:

ED I can't Thank you enough for selling me this car and having it delivered 10 miles from my house....Honestly this was the easiest vechicle purchase I have ever did. You kept me up on all the details through the entire process and the price was VERY fair.

I highly recommend that if anybody who is looking to buy a BOSS at MSRP that you contact ED Barnes at Capital Ford in Raleigh North Carolina

How hard was it for you to take out the restrictor plates?

5 mins per side... 15mm wrench ... Just make sure you get the side pipe straight when you bolt it back together...

When I picked it up last night it was pouring raining and I didn't care I put about 60 miles on it last night......... I LOVE THIS car.

The handling is incredible the sound is so perfect. The color is so nice and the reflective stripes are way cooler than what I expected.

The Recaros in the Boss are is so much more comfortable than my seats in my SGT and I have the uprgraded interior in my SGT.

Honestly if I didn't have so many mods in the SGT I would have traded it in and I would have NEVER thought that thought would have entered into my mind.

:lurk: :lurk: :lurk:

Only if you track yours at Hallett......lol

Are you going to woodward also?

I may be tracking it...wish I could have taken Track Attack before but no slots were open till September. If I do I'll be in the Beginner or Student class so no making fun of me! I'm planning on going to Woodward and registered.

I have 120 miles on it now and I drove no where except cruising around.

I will say the Shelby GT with the Whipple would probably smoke the Boss in a straight line but I can clearly tell that the Boss would eat it up on the road course.

I still can't get over the sound and the high revving engine. This car has a totally different feel then the SGT its really hard to compare them as the Boss feels so much more comfortable and smooth and the SGT has a much more rough and rugged ride. I bet when I change the settings on the shocks of the Boss it will feel as rough and rugged.

I feel really blessed that I am able to have both the Boss and the SGT but I also feel kind of spoiled and that I don't deserve to have both cars. I have two little girls and each of them will get one killer stang as their inhertitance so thats how I keep justifying it...... :beerchug:

Archived