TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Just ordered a 13 Grabber Blue 302

NordicShelby

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgot there was something about first day not really knowing how to get the new model assembled? Who knows I wouldnt worry.;@)

I heard that the first day builds will have extra special items hidden in the car somewhere....LOL.....YEAH OKAY I am a little concerned that the car is being built on a Monday but it will have a warranty.......well that is until the 3rd day that I own it and put that track key in it.

I heard that the first day builds will have extra special items hidden in the car somewhere....LOL.....YEAH OKAY I am a little concerned that the car is being built on a Monday but it will have a warranty.......well that is until the 3rd day that I own it and put that track key in it.

Yeah like those dropped bolts in the fenderwells? :hysterical:

Just keep visualizing number 1 dude! :rockon:

okay Scott if I get the Boss before May 14th that will give me one week to break it in so it will be track ready and then Yes I will go to the NorthEast 50th celebration.

I

Congrats on the Boss. You will not be disappointed. Car needs to be lowered a bit and swap out the pa hard for a wats link but the car is crazy good. Motor, tranny, etc - really well built. You will need to swap brake pads for aggressive tracking. Would love your feedback about the car once you get to track it.

Warranty still good with track key. Just do not change the power train or do a cold air intake and motor and tranny are still covered with track key. Just don't miss a downshift......

Hey Chad,

I have the new Boss 302 book for sale hand signed by author Donald Farr and Parnelli Jones himself. I can bring it to the Bash. I want $200 for it. Goes good with your car.

I bought the book at Barnes and Noble for $30.00 although its not signed that doesn't really matter to me because I have NO idea who the author Donald Farr is.....if it was signed by Parnelli Jones then I would be all over it.

Also when you buy a Boss Ford will send you a care package that includes the Boss 302 Book so I will end up having two of them.

• Personally, I would have chosen the Schoolbus Yellow. But I am a yellow/orange guy. Congrats, Chad.
Thanks Pat......I am a blue car guy and plus Savannah my 5 year old girl pretty much forced me to choose Grabber Blue.

My Boss was built on Monday Feb 27th and will be delivered March 18th which is a Sunday so I have no idea how it could be delivered on a Sunday.......it probably will be coming on the 19th.

I will be in Vegas on the 18th so on Monday the 19th I will be at the dealership waiting for the BIG RIG to roll in with the Boss.

I've got boss 302's at msrp. If you guys are interested in Las vegas area i've got you covered. Ask anyone at shelby about me!

Manny Galvan

Gaudin Ford

Ed Barnes was a Great person to do business with, I am happy that he hooked me up with the Boss at MSRP. I am sure you're a good guy to deal with as well I have heard Roger refered people to you.

have they fixed the trans yet ??

The only person that I heard of that had issues was someone in Texas who supercharged their Boss beyond the limits of the transmission.

Congrats on the Boss. You will not be disappointed. Car needs to be lowered a bit and swap out the pa hard for a wats link but the car is crazy good. Motor, tranny, etc - really well built. You will need to swap brake pads for aggressive tracking. Would love your feedback about the car once you get to track it.

I bought the Shelby/Revan Radiator, I have the Hawk DTC pads on order and will be ordering the Brake Duct kit. I also plan on ordering the LS spoiler, chin splitter and gauge pod.

Warranty still good with track key. Just do not change the power train or do a cold air intake and motor and tranny are still covered with track key. Just don't miss a downshift......

Cool I guess I was under the impression that the Track Key voided the warranty....Thats awesome news

Build date week of March 26 for my new toy! Very excited! :yahoo:

See sig.

Roger

Sweet Roger Congrats on you're Black on Black Laguna Seca......I wanted a Laguna Seca but could not justify the $5000 over MSRP for one and I needed it in Grabber Blue.

Did Manny Sell you the Laguna Seca at MSRP?

Sweet Roger Congrats on you're Black on Black Laguna Seca......I wanted a Laguna Seca but could not justify the $5000 over MSRP for one and I needed it in Grabber Blue.

Did Manny Sell you the Laguna Seca at MSRP?

It will be a courtesy delivery at Gaudin.

Thanks Kevin, I know I will.

Roger

• 1 month later...

Actually I did get an email from the dealer stating that the car has left Area 51 and is back at Ford getting restriped.

To be honest I am happy that its taken this long. I want to refinance my house so I need a little time this delay has worked out in my favor. Also we still have three more payments on our 2009 Flex which the payments are $1,000 a month so I really wasn't looking forward to double payments.

I just want it to arrive by June 1st so I can break it in and get a few mods installed before leaving for Tulsa. If it doesn't come in by then NO big deal I have a spare car I can bring instead.....LOL

Archived