TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2012 GT350 Convertible for sale

• 1 month later...

The 2012 Convertible on cars.com is ours at www.feyerford.com - we are not crazy or out of our minds. In fact have sold quite a few shelbys and made good money... the price is $110 because its either going to sell for what my father the owner wants (not necessarily $110) or he is going to keep it. The way we figure it, you can order yourself this exact car and pay about $90,000 for it... and wait 6-8 months or you can buy ours if we can agree to a fair price... above what we paid. Just a thought.

The 2012 Convertible on cars.com is ours at www.feyerford.com - we are not crazy or out of our minds. In fact have sold quite a few shelbys and made good money... the price is $110 because its either going to sell for what my father the owner wants (not necessarily $110) or he is going to keep it. The way we figure it, you can order yourself this exact car and pay about $90,000 for it... and wait 6-8 months or you can buy ours if we can agree to a fair price... above what we paid. Just a thought.

$90K? So the conversion is really $50,000 on a convertible? It's $35,000 on a coupe. Why so much more on a vert?

$90K? So the conversion is really $50,000 on a convertible? It's $35,000 on a coupe. Why so much more on a vert?

i just did a build sheet with the same stuff on that car, came up with a price of $78,000 - with the Polished SuperCharger, full painted stripes and interior package,

If you choose every option available, you come out to around $88,000 - $36,000 for the package, $16000 for the extras - the stripes and interior package alone make up $7000, and if u dont want a supercharger that is another $7000. Ford dealers add a "shelby markup" price, i see them all of the time at Ford dealers, the highest i saw once was $20,000.....now its $30,000 with Feyers markup price.

• 1 month later...

That is flipping hilarious, this makes the 2013 (Much better Car IMO) look like a Steal. I still think not having Forged Internals is ridiculous for the price of these cars.

Buy a Boss and put a Supercharger on it and it will smoke this all day long. Even better just buy a 2013 GT500 and get a nice warranty.

I'll take it if you give me 75k for my SGT see signature. It's a very special Shelby. Its the first customer 550 whipple car and a low number. I was thinking of taking it to Barret Jackson but then I saw your post. I can email detailed pix. Thanks.

PS its only been driven on a track at slow speeds.

Still to much in my opinion, why would I want that car over a New Loaded 2013????

you mean a '13 GT350 or a '13 GT500?

The 350's I saw at the Bash were very cool. Nice to see them out and being driven!

I really have to admit that they really grew on me a LOT! There was also a GTS all blacked out that made me pause, very very nice car.

SA has it going on, to the max!

Haha! I don't know you by screen name but was that track a kick or what? Love the drop on the backside! Once I got used to it and ignored my hangover, it was a blast!! Cheers! And BTW I really am pretty slow..;@)

Good track for sure... Even got to "experience" (as a passenger) what happens when a car doesn't quite make it thru that drop straight enough...

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Eric/Daddy

Not sure you really understand the market for these cars. I'm sure some Saudi Price might fork over the cash but these cars are not worth sticker plus. I hope you get it because there might be a 2nd fool that might want my '11 coupe.

Archived