TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H 242 For Sale - Painted Stripes - CS40 Wheels - 18,900 mi

nolastyankee

I am selling my GT-H number 242, currently has 18,900 miles on the odometer. Full Shelby documentation, etc. Came out of Hertz service with under 7000 on the odo, car has been driven sparingly but thoroughly enjoyed since that time. 18 months ago I had the stripes painted (full top stripes and side stripes with die cut mask) and the entire car re-clear coated. You simply won't find a better looking GT-H paint job out there. Full documentation of the paint work, you can talk to the shop that did the work if you like. At the time I installed the GT500 spoiler (also with painted stripes) and have the original in a box. Black 20" CS40 wheels and Shelby lower grille / PIAA driving lights (from 2007 GT-H) were installed at that time. Original 17" wheels go with the car. Shelby GT-H fluid cap set under the hood. Beautiful condition inside and out. I bought the car without the Sirius radio, but contacted Hertz and Sirius and have a new, uninstalled Hertz badged Audiovox Sirius unit that also goes with the car.

Vehicle has a clean Carfax, however, Experian lists an accident reported by the Florida DMV. I could locate no information on this through Hertz, the auction house, and the Florida DMV was no help either. Car appears to have had the radiator core support replaced, but all sheet metal looks to be original to the car, radiator and condenser are all Ford parts with proper labeling. All Shelby parts are there and do not look removed. I did replace the lower apron (plastic piece under radiator), and lower spoiler was repainted when I bought the car, so may have been a curb or low speed impact. Car has been inspected 3 times and shows no indication of accident. I will gladly pay for an inspection wherever you would like to have it inspected to support this information. Hell, if you fly out to look at the car and think I have misrepresented anything, I'll pay for your ticket. No questions asked.

Price - $32,500

PM to discuss further; I have tons of high-res pics.

post-4076-0-56605900-1323747952_thumb.jpg

post-4076-0-57695900-1323748032_thumb.jpg

post-4076-0-56605900-1323747952_thumb.jpg

post-4076-0-57695900-1323748032_thumb.jpg

Looks like it came out very nice. Did they do any other work to the black paint to get it ready for re-clearcoating? I might have to get the name of your shop in case I want to do mine sometime. I live in Memphis and have the only GT-H in the surrounding area (2006 - CSM06H0093). Love the wheels too. What size are they and tires - and how are they with it being lowered? Any rubbing?

Archived