TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How much?

Dcourt

I've got the Grabber Orange " Link-mobile" with auto and don't expect it to be on the market until it passes on to my son's, if even then. So that leaves just 4 other possibilities to try.

Can't even give you an estimate as won't consider any offers, however ours is "used" and "abuse" regularly so it would not be a top value Bunny like the beautiful blue one above.

My wife would rather get rid of me than her yellar Terlingua thats an Auto so take another off the list. However sometimes I think she would let me go cheap :hysterical2:

We need to hook up sometime. Would love to see your collection of pony's(and bunnys!) some day. And we're pretty darn close to each other!

Man, you guys are killing me! Really want one!!!

Guess the best way to find one will be to stay active with the Terlingua folks and join the TPS.

I get the feeling these Bunny may more often change owners in private deals thru those who know of each other rather than open sales or auctions.

(Could be wrong, will have to see what the future holds for the wild Bunnies.)

Hey Blip,

In my experience that is correct so far for sure. Most of the bunnies have traded privately to date.

Anyone wishing to attend the yearly Terlingua event please contact me or any of our board for the Terlingua Preservation Society www.terlinguapreservationsociety.com

Next year's Terlingua event is set for October 4-7, 2012. It is great fun, we always have at least 6 and sometimes as many as 10 Terlinguas at the event as well as a very wide variety of other Shelbys! These include SGT's, GT500's, SS's, GT40's, Cobras, 40th's, Limers, CS's and more. ALL are welcome and the its a goods chance to ride in and see the bunnies.

The event is close to full now, but a few more folks are surely welcome. Space is limited by local accomodations and a desire to keep the event intimate. We all are good friends and play well together with new attendees each year joining the fun.

Happy Holidays all,

David

vorpl8@yahoo.com

Guess the best way to find one will be to stay active with the Terlingua folks and join the TPS.

I get the feeling these Bunny may more often change owners in private deals thru those who know of each other rather than open sales or auctions.

(Could be wrong, will have to see what the future holds for the wild Bunnies.)

Doubt that will happen.

Maybe when things start looking up for me, I'll build my own.

• 4 weeks later...

I plan on doing the GTS upfit but would also like to give it some Terlingua flavor. Does anyone know what size and font the Terlingua Racing Team lettering is for the rear quarters?

I do not know, but Alex at MacKenzie Mustangs has worked on some Terlingua's lettering, might check with him? He has his own thread in the vendor/service section and is a great guy.

David

I plan on doing the GTS upfit but would also like to give it some Terlingua flavor. Does anyone know what size and font the Terlingua Racing Team lettering is for the rear quarters?

Several people have just done their own thing for that lettering and that really kind of keeps to the "Terlingua way of doing things". The whole Terlingua mentality is to thumb your nose at the norm. Find something you like and do it or find another car you like and ask the owner about it.

Several people have just done their own thing for that lettering and that really kind of keeps to the "Terlingua way of doing things". The whole Terlingua mentality is to thumb your nose at the norm. Find something you like and do it or find another car you like and ask the owner about it.

Well said Sean.

David

That is one helluva point... I didn't even think about it that way! Thanks!

Okay, I'm going to go to an auto graphics place in town this week and get some TRT script made up. I will pick a font there, but still curious about the height of the lettering. What is on the actual Terlinguas look to be about 2" to 2.5" tall in photos. Maybe someone that owns one can take a minute to measure for me? Pretty please?

Okay, I'm going to go to an auto graphics place in town this week and get some TRT script made up. I will pick a font there, but still curious about the height of the lettering. What is on the actual Terlinguas look to be about 2" to 2.5" tall in photos. Maybe someone that owns one can take a minute to measure for me? Pretty please?

No problem, just measured the TRT and its 2"

Good luck,

david

• 2 months later...

Of course mine is one of the automatics. I know since I didnt need to sell my car when I had cancer I sure am not going to do it now I am better. Wouldn't even know what to value my car at as "replacement cost" cant be determined as the car can't be replaced by Shelby now. And speaking of do what you want I got speedster covers so now mine is a two seater. :)

Of course mine is one of the automatics. I know since I didnt need to sell my car when I had cancer I sure am not going to do it now I am better. Wouldn't even know what to value my car at as "replacement cost" cant be determined as the car can't be replaced by Shelby now. And speaking of do what you want I got speedster covers so now mine is a two seater. :)

Hey Thumper,

Great news you are well!!! Hang on to that great bunny!

David

Archived