TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2007 SGT - 0191 - St. Louis, MO

TNTchris

Hello Board,

Proud new owner of a Black SGT! I am the second owner of this car and it has 27,000 miles. I am looking forward to some father son bonding time with my 10 year old in ride and polishing this baby. I have a 2008 BMW K1200S motorcycle that I am looking to sell because all my 10 year old wanted to do was to ride my bike with me, hence the purchase of the SGT! I look forward to talking with everyone here!

Thanks

TNTchris

Thanks Dwain,

That was one of the first things I did. I do however have a question for you. I just purchased SGT a few weeks ago and have only had a chance to drive it for about 75 miles due to the weather. But, within this 75 miles i have noticed squeaking and creaking noises coming from the rear of the car when i go over speed bumps or enter my driveway. I did see under one of the sticky note sections that TSB 07-23-01 addresses this problem. Do I print this TSB off and bring it in to my Ford dealer? Is it covered under warranty since the car is out of its year warranty peroid but not in miles?

Thanks

Chris

Thanks Guys! I will get to work on the bushings.It is so cool to see my sons smile when we are driving around in the SGT. I could not see that on the motorcycle. Makes me remember to stop and appreciate the little things in life just like kids do!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived