TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tebow

I don't know how he does it but I'm starting to like him. Have been a broncos fan since I was a kid. I was not happy with him being drafted but he is showing me other wise now. He may end up being a NFL QB after all, one thing is for sure he has a great attitude.

Tebow is great to watch.........truth be told, I've hated the Broncos ever since Elway got there....I went to the Univ of Arizona and hated Elway from his Stanford days.....

even though we (u of a) beat him (stanford) like a drum in 1982.........ah....the good ol days! :hysterical:

Tebow has changed all this....I was routing hard for those Broncos yesterday! :salute:

• 4 weeks later...

Did I mention how fun it's been to watch Tebow & the Broncos this year!

Say it again... :dance:

Te-bow, Te-bow, Te-bow!

Un-Folkin believable! My pastor is a Steeler fan... I told him at church today god wasn't on his team! :hysterical2:

I went to the University of Florida. He's a winner... That's all there is to it.

Up next the Patriots. Gonna be a tall order.

Gator out...

:salute:

Yes! I guess the new playouff overtime rules didn't quite come into effect today!

That was funny too... Only 2 ways that it could have finished without the new rules applying. 1) Defense scores, or 2) Offense scores a TD on first possesion.

Today's game was awesome. Noone could have figured this would happen. Tebow got over throwing passes instead of dong quarterback keeps and actually outplayed them. It will be very intersting next weekend. With this game turned upside down the odds players have to be sweating the New England game.

I was going for Denver, I can not stand the Steelers, very happy Denver won.

Lets be real though, Tebow is not an NFL quarterback, he showed how bad he is the last 3 games of the year. I like the guy, he is not a punk like many athletes these days, but the fact is he is NOT an NFL QB, next year when Teams actually have decent film on him and plan to play him we will all find this out just like the last 3 games of the season.

With that said, yesterday was the best game he has had all year, but he still missed some wide open receivers.

By the way, again remember I HATE the Steelers, if it were not for all the injuries Denver would have had no chance.

New England is going to knock the snot out of them.

:talkhand:

See you back here next week... Just might be more magic in Mr. Tebow.

:salute:

I like Tebow, although I hate Denver, I was rooting for them. Tebow is an NFL quaterback. His passing skills are avererage at best, his ability to take a hit, above average. Denver looked a little one dimentual to me but, they were able to pull it off, all that matters

Time will tell, I like him as a person. Watching him is brutal, I have never seen anyone pass as bad as him for all the hype he is getting.

Last 3 games of the season stats-

30 for 73 passing, that is absolutely terrible

1 TD and 4 INT's, again Terrible

439 yards passing, thats 145 per game and they were losing, again terrible

77.5 QB Rating for the year

His running will only last so long

Maybe he will get better, I hope he does, but the person I saw was not a good QB

I think Tebow has potential but he's still a rookie. He can't make long passes (although he did OK on a couple last weekend), but when all else fails he's not afraid to run the ball and take the hits. He's a big guy and can take the bumps and go back to the line. Gotta give him credit, but he really needs to work on finding a couple of receivers and work with them to his style.

Time will tell, I like him as a person. Watching him is brutal, I have never seen anyone pass as bad as him for all the hype he is getting.

Last 3 games of the season stats-

30 for 73 passing, that is absolutely terrible

1 TD and 4 INT's, again Terrible

439 yards passing, thats 145 per game and they were losing, again terrible

77.5 QB Rating for the year

His running will only last so long

Maybe he will get better, I hope he does, but the person I saw was not a good QB

Hype? He’s been ripped relentlessly for being who he is.

I heard this on the Radio this Morning. He used to write "John 3:16" (a Bible Verse) in the Black Stripe under his eyes, it is illegal to do it now. They said in his last Game, He threw for 316 Yards which averaged 31.6 Yards per Pass. there was one more thing that the 3:16 had a part in but I can't remember what it was.

Archived