TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's your impression of Vapor?

1FAFP90

I LOVE IT!

That must be the next speed level that's faster than Performance White, because it becomes Vaporized at high speeds. :speedie:

hopefully the blue and white one I just ordered is as fast as your white/blue....now if it could just get here fast... anybody have a general idea how long is usually taking from the DORA date to delivery? :burnout:

hopefully the blue and white one I just ordered is as fast as your white/blue....now if it could just get here fast... anybody have a general idea how long is usually taking from the DORA date to delivery? :burnout:

Did you order a KR? Super! I didn't know dealers already had allocations for the KR. Plus, the KR is a Job2 car, meaning production starts next Jan or so...

So, after seeing the pics of the KR, what are your thoughts concerning the Vapor colour? (I'm assuming what we've seen is the new Vapor colour...)

I like it. I would like to actually see one in person. I would also like to see white stripes on Vapor and black stripes on Vapor. Those could be very exclusive looking rides.

HSURB

Did you order a KR? Super! I didn't know dealers already had allocations for the KR. Plus, the KR is a Job2 car, meaning production starts next Jan or so...

no KR order for me, Blue/white GT500. That's always been my dream car. sooner or later they always build something niftier. I'll be real happy with my GT500

thanks.

What's your impression of Vapor?

"I'm sorry; I'm a Doctor, I don't do impressions." :finger:

From "Airplane, the Movie"

But all poor joking aside, you are aware that the KR photos are computer generated animation, right? At least the colors have been digitally enhanced, that's for sure. If you take a good look at the photos, they have a "Tron" look to them; not quite real to me. Don't get me wrong, I think that the color is great, but I would just wait to see the real deal or at least a color tile of the real deal before I would completely commit to it.

:hysterical2:

Let's see how many of the young one's here get that reference... :stats:

BTW - what a horrible movie!

TRON DID $UCK !!!! LAMBO !!!! O such a vivid pitcher !!! ..ha ha haa...poo..................

Archived