TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th New Owner Registry

I purchased a 40th back in October and have noticed several threads in regard to production numbers and registry. Do I update the existing registery or do I create a new registry?

If your 40th has been previously registered with us the registry software will not let you create a new entry. There is a link to the Shelby American Registry in my signature line. You can click on that link to get to the registry. Once you're on the registry homepage click on the button towards the left side of the screen that says "Register Your Shelby". Once you enter your VIN number you will know if the car has been registered before. If so just click on the yes button when it asks if you are adding new owner info.

If you have any questions or problems please drop me an email. I'll be glad to assist.

Steve

Sounds like I should fit in well with this group! I will need to learn about "get back in the attic" though. What makes us a special needs group?

Give it time my 40th brother and you'll see the light..................in the attic :hysterical2:

Welcome and congrats. These 40th's are truly special cars.

Give it time my 40th brother and you'll see the light..................in the attic :hysterical2:

Welcome and congrats. These 40th's are truly special cars.

What light in the attic? You are always hogging the only window... :lol:

Welcome to the family!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived