TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 KR only Shaker500 (oddity or normal) ??

S8MS-01904

I've always "thought" the Shaker1000 was cool, but the underlining issue is "good" car first, then options (if any). This one has "zero" options except the unique KR package and Sat. radio bonus for the Shaker500.

Is this car located in Michigan by chance ?? One that I was interested in only had the Shaker500 and no Nav, located in SE Mich.

Cars with Shaker 500 and no nav mus be quite rare. I checked Ebay and other sites all summer looking for a KR. All those that I saw either had the Shaker 1000 or the nav. I have the Shaker 1000 in mine, but I agree with Captain Beyond, the KR exhaust sounds so good that I dont tend to listen to radio that much.

The Shaker 500 sounds plenty good, when not listening to the melodic staccato of the KR's exhaust.

Nav is a waste of space and money....Got smartphone...but alas, mine came with the car. But I was checking off the option list at the time the car was new, the Nav and that ridiculous ambient lighting would be left unchecked..

The Shaker 500 sounds plenty good, when not listening to the melodic staccato of the KR's exhaust.

Nav is a waste of space and money....Got smartphone...but alas, mine came with the car. But I was checking off the option list at the time the car was new, the Nav and that ridiculous ambient lighting would be left unchecked..

+1 on that useless ambient lighting. :yup:

Archived