TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CLUTCH RECALL

strongtie

Typical. Why can't people just be honest and straight about things like that and just stop the B.S. That man's credibilty in my book is now permanately out the window. BTW, if the clutch is truely on a D99 BO, then ask/tell Mr. BS to request a clutch off of the line and have it overnighted at FoMoCo's expense.

Best wishes, and good luck!

My dealer recalled my entire GT-500 and said he would be sending me a KR...should I believe him...he,he,he.

Over 12K miles on a late June car and no problems with the clutch, just the occasional bonehead operating in it. No noise either. I doubt that I've slammed the dog poop out of mine like some others here (sniff, sniff, I DO smell dog poop, and it's really close by - like maybe in Virginia Beach).

My dealer recalled my entire GT-500 and said he would be sending me a KR...should I believe him...he,he,he.

Yes...trust he will credit your ADM to an additional 100K ADM and it is yours. :hysterical:

I wonder if the aftermarket has an improved clutch for this car yet???

My guess is that when mine goes and I wheel it into the Ford store with all this crap attached to it that I'll have no choice but to find out! :ohsnap:

bj

My guess is that when mine goes and I wheel it into the Ford store with all this crap attached to it that I'll have no choice but to find out! :ohsnap:

bj

+1 and I already decided I'm not taking it all of for the clutch....transmission would be another story - but not the clutch.....My time is worth more than that.....Then again if all of the clutches are going they may help us out....but likely wishful thinking.

Thanks for the info everyone!......

Well after reading the posts.... I called back the service manager and pressed him on the issue..... He admitted that there was no recall but afirmed the part was on back order....

"in the absence of the truth.... anything can fill the void"

Thanks again...

Sorry for any emotional distress!

FYI I'm still frustrated.

PS: Know that I'm not the type of person that spreads disinformation.

PSS: Back to business

MAN! THAT IS BULL SHOT! I had to stop reading the post after I read this. I will read after I vent.

I hope you told the general manager or owner of the dealer that he fed you that line of dung? How much does this so called,"manager", lie to other customers?

It's people like that that ruin the professions reputation. Or what is left of it.

Mines clear as well...but just started getting the hiss after hard driving...very loud hissing noise....went away the next day...whats that all about? Any one know?

Cheers,

Requis

You should start a new thread with this so we can track it.

Thanks

Archived