TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What a great feeling!

drlovegun

Had my second dyno run on Saturday. First one was last October when I had about 78 miles on the car. Laid down 448/447 that day. Over the winter I installed the JLT intake and custom tune and axle back borlas. First run was at 62 degrees and I hit 502.6/479. I freakin love this car! :hyper:

Had my second dyno run on Saturday. First one was last October when I had about 78 miles on the car. Laid down 448/447 that day. Over the winter I installed the JLT intake and custom tune and axle back borlas. First run was at 62 degrees and I hit 502.6/479. I freakin love this car! :hyper:

If you love something, set it free.

I h ave space in my garage - it's for the best, trust me.

Arent they great ? What I find interesting is not the base HP numbers .. but the stage I numbers on these cars.

The factory hp # very from 420 to 450 +/-

I trailled my Shelby to the dyno shop and after only a few minutes to warm up to get the internals lubricated ... I dynoed bone stock at 448 rwhp. later with the motor warmed up ... I pulled 510rwhp with EVO's stage I.

It was real humid so the dyno guy said it would pull stronger on less humid day. I do want to go back and get my STAGE I re dynoed

Soooooooooooooooo before I get stage II ... I am going to go back and re-dyno the car .. trailer it up again ... on a less humid day. I have also added FRPPs axle back system so supposedly i should pick up another 5-10 hp from that.

I am HOPING for around 520-530 rwhp with my stage I

Forgot to mention that there was a Vette Z06 that only laid down 453/421. THat felt good to beat the chevy supercar. On the dyno at least, that thing would toast any of us on a 1/4 mile.

do to weight .. absolutly ... thats why I am going to 410's and probably get the stage II kit from fred.

Forgot to mention that there was a Vette Z06 that only laid down 453/421. THat felt good to beat the chevy supercar. On the dyno at least, that thing would toast any of us on a 1/4 mile.

[/quote

]I know for a fact there are more than a few GT500's on this forum that have the abilty to beat the Z06 in a quarter mile race over and over again. Mine is one of them. I think you ment to say stock against stock. banana%20piano.gif

Archived