TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally got my Shelby Kicker System Installed!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasca did an Outstanding job installing my Kicker System, I have had it for a while, just never got around to installing it. I was getting the 10 Rib Whipple so I decided to have them install the Kicker system as well.

Compared to stock there is no comparison, it is so much cleaner, money well spent. And I had the Mach 1000.

Save some weight too, he gave me the old stuff back, it has to weigh 60 pound or so more than the boxes I brought him.

Tasca did an Outstanding job installing my Kicker System, I have had it for a while, just never got around to installing it. I was getting the 10 Rib Whipple so I decided to have them install the Kicker system as well.

Compared to stock there is no comparison, it is so much cleaner, money well spent. And I had the Mach 1000.

Save some weight too, he gave me the old stuff back, it has to weigh 60 pound or so more than the boxes I brought him.

Enjoy your up coming deafness !! Did you install any sound deadner makes a big difference just about finished my 72 f100 its a night and day difference in that tin can.

Enjoy

Archived