TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ZL1 vs 13 Shelby...Forza Style

ASO544

I got bored today and on Forza 4 so I mocked up a ZL1 and a 2013 Gt500. I used the specs from both cars ( HP, torque, gearing, weight, suspension components, tire and wheel size, etc...) and got them as dead on as i could then ran 3 clean runs with each car on the 12.9 mile Ring ( Nurburging Nordschleife) and the Camaro beat the Shelby all three runs ( by 8,7, and 5 seconds).

Now this was just for fun and means absolutely nothing in the real world but interesting no less!!! Oh my fastest lap was 8:35 with the ZL1 and 8:40 with the Shelby and i know the actual ZL1 ran a 7:41 on this course. I couldnt supercharge the ZL1 on the game as there is no option to do it so i had to tweak other engine specs to get the HP and torque numbers right.

I got bored today and on Forza 4 so I mocked up a ZL1 and a 2013 Gt500. I used the specs from both cars ( HP, torque, gearing, weight, suspension components, tire and wheel size, etc...) and got them as dead on as i could then ran 3 clean runs with each car on the 12.9 mile Ring ( Nurburging Nordschleife) and the Camaro beat the Shelby all three runs ( by 8,7, and 5 seconds).

Now this was just for fun and means absolutely nothing in the real world but interesting no less!!! Oh my fastest lap was 8:35 with the ZL1 and 8:40 with the Shelby and i know the actual ZL1 ran a 7:41 on this course. I couldnt supercharge the ZL1 on the game as there is no option to do it so i had to tweak other engine specs to get the HP and torque numbers right.

Totally bogus.....the '13---in the real world---will beat the ZL1.

WOW that is one of the best looking Shelby's I have ever seen!!!!

Archived