TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Big Secret

First two GT500's being shipped to Vegas this week for 40th, got the call Friday and was asked if we were ready to ship, apparently need completed red one's for first completions. Car's are being loaded Monday morning. Hello Las Vegas.

banana%20piano.gifpost-5223-1175484574_thumb.jpg

post-5223-1175484574_thumb.jpg

First two GT500's being shipped to Vegas this week for 40th, got the call Friday and was asked if we were ready to ship, apparently need completed red one's for first completions. Car's are being loaded Monday morning. Hello Las Vegas.

Who owns the other one?

I would be happy to have the carrier pick your Grabber up :hyper:

Is it comming by Vancouver WA ?

Where do you live ?

Is there room ?

Edit: I just saw that you are from IL.

The carrier will not be comming by Vanc. WA

Is it comming by Vancouver WA ?

Where do you live ?

Is there room ?

Edit: I just saw that you are from IL.

The carrier will not be comming by Vanc. WA

Is it comming by Vancouver WA ? I'll be in Semiamoo in July, so not to far from Bellingham.

Where do you live ? Waterloo, IL

The carrier will not be comming by Vanc. WA, We can reroutebanana%20piano.gif

Is it comming by Vancouver WA ? I'll be in Semiamoo in July, so not to far from Bellingham.

Where do you live ? Waterloo, IL

The carrier will not be comming by Vanc. WA, We can reroutebanana%20piano.gif

Blayne,

So tell me more. You have your 2 cars leaving to LV on a carrier. Who's carrier is it? How many cars does it hold. Why would they want to re-route to Vancouver WA. (that is totally out of the way) ? What is the cost ?

Blayne,

So tell me more. You have your 2 cars leaving to LV on a carrier. Who's carrier is it? How many cars does it hold. Why would they want to re-route to Vancouver WA. (that is totally out of the way) ? What is the cost ?

I only have five minutes left, April Fools

I only have five minutes left, April Fools

You Turkey...You had me wondering what the heck was going on.

The 40th cars have not started, and the new "______________ " package has not been announced. Anyone waiting for the 40th Pkg. needs to wait 2 weeks for the new news. :happy feet:

Oh thank goodness! You meant your Twin 500's. When I read your topic banner I thought you were shipping these twins away. Phew!, Am I glad to clear that up.

post-4213-1175521972.gif

post-4213-1175521972.gif

Oh thank goodness! You meant your Twin 500's. When I read your topic banner I thought you were shipping these twins away. Phew!, Am I glad to clear that up.

post-4213-1175521972.gif

Them's fighten words, I would never try to steal your twins. As long as I can be on I mean around them I'm OK :hyper:

Well that blows. That means you guys won't have your cars for Hermann. Are you going? I'm going to drive down and hoped to meet you there.

bj

Just went back and read the thread. You dork. Hope I'll see you there.....no foolin'.

This is not in Amy's area of the forum, can I spill the news here??? :hyper:

I don't know what the BFD is. The signs are all around; you just need to know where to look. :rolleyes:

Archived