TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pricing for new untitled GT500KR

gearhed31

I recently made an offer on a new untitled 2009 GT500KR (Silver/Blue combo) that is still in a dealer's inventory. Anybody have opinions on what real world pricing should be ??

We offered 52K, which I realize might be a bit low. The dealer was asking 60K. Just wanted some opinions from the experts here......

Thanks

I recently made an offer on a new untitled 2009 GT500KR (Silver/Blue combo) that is still in a dealer's inventory. Anybody have opinions on what real world pricing should be ??

We offered 52K, which I realize might be a bit low. The dealer was asking 60K. Just wanted some opinions from the experts here......

Thanks

Considering it will shortly be 4 model years old.... 50-52K would be my range. NO WAY more than 52K. Good Luck!! :shift:

I'm probably in the minority here but If it takes an extra $3K to buy the car new I'd spend the money. I bought my KR new with 8 miles and I know exactly whats been done to it, where its been driven, and that it was absolutely perfect when I received the car. I've bought a couple of used Shelbys and you're always wondering where this ding or that scratch came from. I'd bump your offer if you can't get the car for $52K and know EXACTLY what you're buying IMHO.

SVT

I'm probably in the minority here but If it takes an extra $3K to buy the car new I'd spend the money. I bought my KR new with 8 miles and I know exactly whats been done to it, where its been driven, and that it was absolutely perfect when I received the car. I've bought a couple of used Shelbys and you're always wondering where this ding or that scratch came from. I'd bump your offer if you can't get the car for $52K and know EXACTLY what you're buying IMHO.

SVT

I think the above statement is sound advice. I'd rather spend an extra $3K to know my car wasn't messed with. This is a KR we're talking about, not a Honda.

Archived