TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MFMC's 25th Annual Mustang & Ford Roundup at Waterford Lakes 2012

Hot Pony

:peelout: ROAD TRIP! :happy feet: Come visit Central Florida on February 18, 2012 and join in on our 25th annual Mid Florida Mustang Club "Mustang & Ford Roundup at Waterford Lakes". We are expecting great weather, so put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and come on down. Over 300 Ford vihicles participate each year and this year promises to be a blow out. Register early! We have plenty of vendors in attendance and a bunch of nice restaurants for your dining pleasure. I have attached a link to our site for information. We look forward to seeing you here so come on over and join the fun.

Hey Vic...how was this? :banvictory:

Click for info

:peelout: ROAD TRIP! :happy feet: Come visit Central Florida on February 18, 2012 and join in on our 25th annual Mid Florida Mustang Club "Mustang & Ford Roundup at Waterford Lakes". We are expecting great weather, so put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and come on down. Over 300 Ford vihicles participate each year and this year promises to be a blow out. Register early! We have plenty of vendors in attendance and a bunch of nice restaurants for your dining pleasure. I have attached a link to our site for information. We look forward to seeing you here so come on over and join the fun.

Hey Vic...how was this? :banvictory:

Click for info

Here are some pics of last years event:

Hey Joe, I see there is MCA judging, so is this an MCA style event, i.e., no show cards/boards, tents, etc., just the car?

Looks like fun and I'm strongly considering this as a back up to the NPD Silver Springs event which I may miss due to upcoming surgery :cry:

Sam

Sam, Sorry to hear about the surgery.... I hope it's nothing serious. You are correct, just bring your car. It's a fun event and you get a chance to meet a whole bunch of nice people...as well as some real nice vehicles. I'm suprised you have not been to it before. Anyway, we look forward to you coming to visit with us and have some fun.. I hope to see you at Silver Springs as well.

Best of luck with the surgery and get well soon!

Joe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Vic! I'll probably just come down early Saturday and head back afterwards - unless the boss gives me a kitchen pass!

I've been swapping a couple of e-mails with Steve Carney over at Carbon Wraps in Winter Park trying to get the low-down on "Flx Paint" stripes that MrFarmdog mentioned elswhere. My OEM stripes are starting to show their age and rather than paint, I'm thinking I'll replace with this new product. Maybe I can convince him to come to the show and demonstrate with some samples! (I know there's a lot of folks having stripe issues - at least in the SGT crowd!)

Oh, and I did some investigating on those Devil Bunny stickers - I may have a line on some vinyl cling versions similar to the Team Shelby ones with the only difference being printed on white vinyl as opposed to clear - I'll see what turns up by show time!

Sam

PS: Arm is healing nicely - with any luck I'll have full range of motion in about a month!

As I feared work interferred! Just got off a 7 to 3 shift - looks like the weather held off and I hope the show was a success!

Guess I'll catch the next one!

Sam

Sam,

Sorry you couldn't make it. The weather held up and the show was pretty much a success. Vic & I looked for you, but there was no Devil Bunny to be found. Hope to see you at the next event. Regards, Joe

Here is a link for some pictures that I took.

http://s165.photobuc...nirb/Waterford/

Nice pics...Thanks for sharing.

BTW, Do you live in Oviedo off Lockwood? I think I was right behind you on the way home from the show.

If so,,,Your car looks sharp.

Joe

Archived