TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ORDERING YOUR 2013 SHELBY

braztang

The aim of this post is to request YOU a Loyal and honest Dealer to help people interested in ordering their 2013 SHELBY as FAST as POSSIBLE.

HELP us by advising when bank order opens, and then putting our orders in as soon as it is possible.

I can assure you, the DEALER, that if you can trully help, you will have a great number of orders thru you!

Safe ride everyone,

braztang

Hope this post is not offensive or ilegal, and if it is, please feel free to delete it.

I'm not a dealer...but I will post this so you know how long you will be waiting:

November 16, 2011

To: All Ford Dealers

Subject: 2013 Shelby GT500 Program Announcement

The ultimate Ford Mustang – Shelby GT500 – raises the bar high on performance with the introduction of

the new 2013 model that goes on sale next year delivering 650 horsepower and a top speed of more than

200 mph. The Shelby GT500 is now powered by an aluminum 5.8-liter supercharged V8 producing 650

horsepower and 600 lb.-ft. of torque, making it the most powerful production V8 engine in the world.

METHODS FOR EARNING ALLOCATION

All Ford full-line dealers will have the opportunity to enroll in the Shelby GT500 Dealer Certification

Program for the 2013MY. Every dealer enrolled in the program will be eligible for (1) Shelby GT500. The

remaining allocation will be assigned based on2011CY retail sales (Share of Nation Mustang).

PROGRAM ENROLLMENT

Additional information on the program enrollment and certification requirements will be made available in

January. The dealer enrollment process will begin in early February. The 2013 Shelby GT500 is

expected to begin production in the 2nd quarter.

I can assure you, the DEALER, that if you can trully help, you will have a great number of orders thru you!

I agree. Just ask Michael Morris, formally of Wayne Morris Ford.

I can't remember how many cars he sold to Team Shelby members...more than I can count, fhat's for sure. And NONE of them had complaints.

Well, there was Alex and his "missing stripes" but that wasn't MM's doing (and Alex never complained) but I *think* MM is the one that made it right. The transporter co. pulled a boner somehow, then tried to deny it but the pics PROVED the stripes were there upon loading the car and gone upon unloading it (wow, SOME PEOPLE!).

So yeah, a good honest dealer can clean up here on Team Shelby.

Phill Pollard

I am here to help anyone on this site!!!!

I am looking at fmcdealer website everyday for updates on ordering.

Please be sure to keep us updated via this site.

I am interested in knowing pricing and options before I commit either way.

Thanks,

Phill Pollard - Co. Springs, CO

Great deal guys,

Appreciated that this post went thru, and we already have some guys giving us information.

All of you interested and myself are on the line for ordering a 2013 SHELBY GT500, just keep us posted and you got business!

THANK YOU ALL,

Regards,

braztang :worship:

braztang@gmail.com

I agree. Just ask Michael Morris, formally of Wayne Morris Ford.

I can't remember how many cars he sold to Team Shelby members...more than I can count, fhat's for sure. And NONE of them had complaints.

Well, there was Alex and his "missing stripes" but that wasn't MM's doing (and Alex never complained) but I *think* MM is the one that made it right. The transporter co. pulled a boner somehow, then tried to deny it but the pics PROVED the stripes were there upon loading the car and gone upon unloading it (wow, SOME PEOPLE!).

So yeah, a good honest dealer can clean up here on Team Shelby.

Phill Pollard

Good to know, I am IN for ordering ASAP

safe ride

braztang

I am here to help anyone on this site!!!!

I am looking at fmcdealer website everyday for updates on ordering.

Edwin Barnes

Capital Ford

Raleigh NC

919-713-2416

ebarnes@capitalford.com

Thank you, keep in touch and put me on your LIST.

braztang@gmail.com (Luiz)

Regards,

braztang

My dad told me his dealership got 1 allocation for a 2013 Shelby GT500 and will be happy to help.

Here's his contact information:

(1)-516-702-1951

Ask for Joel.

Dealership is Crown Ford in Lynbrook N.Y.

If you know anyone who's interested, he also still has a black stripe delete SVTPP 2012 on the dealer floor.

Glad to help!

My dad told me his dealership got 1 allocation for a 2013 Shelby GT500 and will be happy to help.

Here's his contact information:

(1)-516-702-1951

Ask for Joel.

Dealership is Crown Ford in Lynbrook N.Y.

If you know anyone who's interested, he also still has a black stripe delete SVTPP 2012 on the dealer floor.

Glad to help!

Will call in on Monday, as I am only a few miles from Lynbrook, NY.

Regards,

Braztang

Hate to be the one to point out the gorilla in the room, but have any of you considered the fact that at this point, maybe waiting until you see what 2014 has in store for us? When you think about it, if you wanted a 2012, even now you could order the way you want it, and the same will be true for the 2013s this time next year, and for a MUCH better price.

Yes the 14 will or might be a great car but the 13 is awwwwsome and as GRABBER said being the first to have in my city is priceless. I put off buying a 12 to wait for the 13 and I dont want to wait anymore. So when do they start production and when is delivery? anyone? colors? :worship:

Yes the 14 will or might be a great car but the 13 is awwwwsome and as GRABBER said being the first to have in my city is priceless. I put off buying a 12 to wait for the 13 and I dont want to wait anymore. So when do they start production and when is delivery? anyone? colors? :worship:

I replied to your question in the other thread.

or read back here and see post #2

....but to have the first one on the block is priceless !!

If you can get a fair price, why wait? I know there will be ADM's. Anyone that pays them should make an appointment with there psycologist at the same time they pick up thier car. You can always wait for the next model. But if you always waiting for the next model, you will never own the car.

Agreed that it would be a better DEAL to wait, but as others mentioned, I have been waiting for the 2013 to show up for months, and as I speak, I am mustangless, since I sold mine for the 2013, that way I would not get such a BIG HIT with trading in with Dealership, SOLD PRIVATELY and kept the cash for a DOWN PAYMENT!

I think if you want what you want, don't wait, you never know what to expect in a year from today, so do it now.

Take care all,

braztang

Shelby American has a list of participating Shelby Authorized dealers within our resale network. They can be found on our website at www.shelbyamerican.com. Any of the dealers mentioned will be able to assist. If you need help in finding a vehicle, please drop us a line at sales@shelbyaemrican.com

Roger

Shelby American has a list of participating Shelby Authorized dealers within our resale network. They can be found on our website at www.shelbyamerican.com. Any of the dealers mentioned will be able to assist. If you need help in finding a vehicle, please drop us a line at sales@shelbyaemrican.com

Roger

Roger,

My dealer (Phil Long Ford/Motor City & Robert Barnes) is listed on your site. You are likely familiar with Robert since he just recently supplied a 2012 Super Snake to you for the Super Snake uplift. He had a 2012 GT500 drop shipped directly from Ford to Shelby Am LV. You can call Robert and ask him if I'm a "serious buyer" or not, I'm good with that (e.g. I'm no "tire kicker").

My question relates to having a 2013 GT500 upfitted to a Super Snake. As I told Robert this last Saturday, one of the primary factors in my decision to trade my 2010 in on a '13 will be the price of the car for starters.

My secondary decision maker will be what Shelby Am. will be offering for the upfit to a Super Snake. Not so much the price, but the additions.

Do you have, or can you provide *any* information on what the '13 Super Snake will entail, be it tenetive or firm?

I realize you don't want to say too much for fear of not being able to deliver later on but even a "idea" is better than nothing at this point.

Thanks in advance,

Phill Pollard

Today I was in having service work done on my work truck at my local dealership. I know the Fleet manager well and told him about a friend of mine that wants to order a 2013 when the order bank opens up. With in a couple hours the owner gave him the permission to order the car and sell it for MSRP when the order banks open up. I'm excited that one of our members here on this forum will be getting one of the first cars. Another cool thing is that the member lives in my same town....so I'm hoping he will let me give it a test drive. :shift:

I promise not to hot rod the car. :rolleyes:

Today I was in having service work done on my work truck at my local dealership. I know the Fleet manager well and told him about a friend of mine that wants to order a 2013 when the order bank opens up. With in a couple hours the owner gave him the permission to order the car and sell it for MSRP when the order banks open up. I'm excited that one of our members here on this forum will be getting one of the first cars. Another cool thing is that the member lives in my same town....so I'm hoping he will let me give it a test drive. :shift:

I promise not to hot rod the car. :rolleyes:

You got it Rob....

Archived