TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 GT500

roush1486

No games or gimmics as norm here guys, Once order banks open I will be taking orders on the new 2013 GT500 at MSRP no ADM, build the car you want and you won't have to search for the one you want when the time comes. You can PM me your info and I will call to verify you want to be on the list. We noramlly get a high allocation of Mustangs, i.e. Boss' and Shelbys'. You can email me as well, call, or text. Look forward to assisting TS members.

Edwin Barnes

ebarnes@capitalford.com

919-713-2416 office

704-267-6461 cell

No games or gimmics as norm here guys, Once order banks open I will be taking orders on the new 2013 GT500 at MSRP no ADM, build the car you want and you won't have to search for the one you want when the time comes. You can PM me your info and I will call to verify you want to be on the list. We noramlly get a high allocation of Mustangs, i.e. Boss' and Shelbys'. You can email me as well, call, or text. Look forward to assisting TS members.

Edwin Barnes

ebarnes@capitalford.com

919-713-2416 office

704-267-6461 cell

Interested. Just tried to PM you and the message wouldn't go through. Please email me at 70machwon@nc.rr.com.

Thanks.

Edwin Barnes

ebarnes@capitalford.com

919-713-2416 office

704-267-6461 cell

Same here if you can email me I would really appreciate it. My email is hightorque3413@yahoo.com. Where is your dealer located?

November 16, 2011

To: All Ford Dealers

Subject: 2013 Shelby GT500 Program Announcement

The ultimate Ford Mustang – Shelby GT500 – raises the bar high on performance with the introduction of

the new 2013 model that goes on sale next year delivering 650 horsepower and a top speed of more than

200 mph. The Shelby GT500 is now powered by an aluminum 5.8-liter supercharged V8 producing 650

horsepower and 600 lb.-ft. of torque, making it the most powerful production V8 engine in the world.

METHODS FOR EARNING ALLOCATION

All Ford full-line dealers will have the opportunity to enroll in the Shelby GT500 Dealer Certification

Program for the 2013MY. Every dealer enrolled in the program will be eligible for (1) Shelby GT500. The

remaining allocation will be assigned based on2011CY retail sales (Share of Nation Mustang).

PROGRAM ENROLLMENT

Additional information on the program enrollment and certification requirements will be made available in

January. The dealer enrollment process will begin in early February. The 2013 Shelby GT500 is

expected to begin production in the 2nd quarter.

Archived