TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thanksiving Day Sale Shelby Performance Parts

sharon

Here it is again our Thanksgiving Day Sale from Shelby Performance Parts

Use code ThanksAM2011 for 20% off all Apparel and Merchandise

Use code ThanksParts2011 for 15% off all Parts *

*Excludes, Superchargers, Restricted parts, Team Shelby Memberships, Gift Certificates, Carroll Shelby Signature items and can not be used in combination with any Shelby American Speed Shop orders. Good for in-stock items only no back orders.

Sharon

like the updated shelbystore site, is there any new diecasts going to be put on the site before christmas?

i seen some other places offering a 1:18th 2012 Shelby SuperSnake in gray. Would like to see a Blue and White SS in 1:18th

We just added some new gt350 in red and blue and some 1:64 but I won't have any SS in gray.

Gauge pods are pictured on the email announcement of the Thanksgiving sale yet they are out of stock. They have been OOS since the July 4 sale when I attempted to buy them four or five months ago. Whats the point of advertising them if you never have them?

Gauge pods are pictured on the email announcement of the Thanksgiving sale yet they are out of stock. They have been OOS since the July 4 sale when I attempted to buy them four or five months ago. Whats the point of advertising them if you never have them?

I had some on-line but they go really quickly. I know we have about 10 more coming in by the end of the week. If you put the item on your wish list it will notify you when we add them to stock. The go really quickly

Dayum.... The item I wanted is out of stock! :banghead:

10" woofer

These should be in by beginning of next week so plenty of time for the sale price. Put them on your wish list and it will notify you when they are added to stock.

So was there an email notice on this? Thought maybe I made the mailing list based on having got message for the unveiling of the 2013 on Tuesday November 15.

Still confused as I have seen only two emails this year and I have signed in at least three times to be on the list.

Did notice provide when Sale ends?

Appreciate any info anyone could add.

DrKSGT

So was there an email notice on this? Thought maybe I made the mailing list based on having got message for the unveiling of the 2013 on Tuesday November 15.

Still confused as I have seen only two emails this year and I have signed in at least three times to be on the list.

Did notice provide when Sale ends?

Appreciate any info anyone could add.

DrKSGT

It ends on the 29th. Please add your email address to the button on the front of spp that says join our mailing list. You will have to confirm the email when they send it to you

I had some on-line but they go really quickly. I know we have about 10 more coming in by the end of the week. If you put the item on your wish list it will notify you when we add them to stock. The go really quickly

I have added to the wish list. Thanks for reply.

Sharon,

Any idea when you will be getting Deep Draw hoods for V8's? I really want to swap out my GT-H hood so I can reinstall the factory motormounts with the Whipple installed.

Thanks,

Dan

Just curious to why you want to reinstall the factory motormounts? I have the deepdraw hood but it will require the install of the lower Shelby engine mounts. I have not done this mod yet but wanted to so I am curious to if there was a problem wit installing the lower engine mounts.

Thanks.

Just curious to why you want to reinstall the factory motormounts? I have the deepdraw hood but it will require the install of the lower Shelby engine mounts. I have not done this mod yet but wanted to so I am curious to if there was a problem wit installing the lower engine mounts.

Thanks.

I have an auto and the vibration from the lowering mounts is very annoying. With the deep draw hood, the factory mounts can be used. My car came from Shelby with the GT-H hood and I want to at least keep the similar look with the deep draw hood.

Dan

Hey Sharon,

Do you know if the watts link for the coupe is really out of stock? I wanted to get one ordered. Thanks!

It ends on the 29th. Please add your email address to the button on the front of spp that says join our mailing list. You will have to confirm the email when they send it to you

Sharon,

I was initially on your e-mail notification list and always received announcements, new parts, newsletter, etc. without fail.

Then I suddenly stopped receiving any e-mail from Shelby. I found this out when you had a Team Member 20% off sale and I didn't get any notification. I was told to add my name (such as you state above) and I did. I get RANDOM e-mails from you now.

My TS membership is expired but this happend LONG before it expired and as a customer that has purchased quite a bit from SPP, I would expect to be on your mailing list until I unsubscribed, regardless of my TS membership status (and I just need to get off of my bigg butt and get it renewed).

Can you tell me what the problem is? I'd *really* like to be notified of new products, Shelby events, etc. etc. etc..

Thank you,

Phillip Pollard - Colorado Springs, CO

phill.pollard@comcast.net

Archived