TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I hope to keep this forever........

dvups1

I wanted a KR since I first laid eyes on one. Last week, I went out and bought it. I had to sacrafice being the "first" owner and it is not "perfect" but the imperfection is something I can live with for the time being. I may or may not fix the tiny crack in the front spliitter. Other than that................here she is...........

PB110072.jpg

PB110073.jpg

PB110076.jpg

Congrats once again! Nice pics. Your car looks great! I know the feeling as I also wanted one from the start but had to wait a few years to get one at a price that felt right for me. The main thing is that you now have one and are ready to enjoy!

Thanks for the compliments. I will be looking into having the splitter fixed. There is a local company that I have to contact. They say the can repair and re-clear so that it is not noticeable.

Thanks. I am in the process of selling the mods off my grabber orange Gt500. I drove out to meet a local guy and deliver my black FRPP shifter ball and stick at a halfway point. He was in a 2012 SVTPP GT500 when I pulled up. He freaked out when he saw my car. Lots of praises for the KR. He was very impressed with the sound of the exhaust. I am so glad I bought it.

Very nice KR! I love mine. These cars are meant to be enjoyed and driven. My philosophy is that I bought the car for me not the next owner. Mine has picked up a few rock chips on the front and below the rocker panels, but I have had a blast this past summer driving it whenever I can. I now have about 8600 miles on it. Like some of the other posts I have taken off the CF splitter and put on a stock splitter to save it. Drive it like you stole it and enjoy. Welcome to the KR family. Hope to see ya at the 50th Aniversary Bash this March.

I wanted a KR since I first laid eyes on one. Last week, I went out and bought it. I had to sacrafice being the "first" owner and it is not "perfect" but the imperfection is something I can live with for the time being. I may or may not fix the tiny crack in the front spliitter. Other than that................here she is...........

PB110072.jpg

PB110073.jpg

PB110076.jpg

[/quote

She's yours, so that is what makes the car "purfect" Congrads, it is beautiful. Enjoy, I know I would!

Archived