TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lowest and Highest?

bitnippy

There's just two 2007's on Autotrader right now and by chance they are the lowest and highest mileage (and price) cars I have seen for sale since getting mine early in 2010.

200 mile car at $72,999

66,464 mile car at $21,950

That one heck of a price difference for 2 cars off the same production line.

Anyone seen a higher or lower price in the last couple of years?

There's just two 2007's on Autotrader right now and by chance they are the lowest and highest mileage (and price) cars I have seen for sale since getting mine early in 2010.

200 mile car at $72,999

66,464 mile car at $21,950

That one heck of a price difference for 2 cars off the same production line.

Anyone seen a higher or lower price in the last couple of years?

Can you send us the links? You would be surprised what the forum can tell you about a cars history which may explain the price difference. 72K is a VERY high price if not one of the rare manual transmission models.

Can you send us the links? You would be surprised what the forum can tell you about a cars history which may explain the price difference. 72K is a VERY high price if not one of the rare manual transmission models.

Hi, just tried to link but got something 5 lines long!

You can search on Autotrader:

Make: Ford

Distance: National

Year: 2007 to 2007

Key word: GT-H

Tony

Yea, that price will never happen. It's #477 automatic. Probably worth in the low 40's, if that. The other one is probably in the ball park for those miles. Seems like a pretty decent deal to me. That one is on E-bay right now and the price is at $19,000 and does not appear to have a reserve at that price, so probably the lowest price I've seen. Of course that is about the highest miles I've seen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-GT-H-4-6L-HERTZ-CONVERTIBLE-381-LIGHT-BAR-ONLY-1-SALE-COUNTRY-/140631939461?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item20be511985

Is also showing 2 accident damage on the history report. However I'm guessing very minor as that is when it had less than 20K miles as a rental car back in 2008. So still probably a decent deal around $20K. Certainly has me thinking! I'll just probably have to wait a couple more years when it makes more financial sense. As my wife does want a GT-H vert some day.

Yea, that price will never happen. It's #477 automatic. Probably worth in the low 40's, if that. The other one is probably in the ball park for those miles. Seems like a pretty decent deal to me. That one is on E-bay right now and the price is at $19,000 and does not appear to have a reserve at that price, so probably the lowest price I've seen. Of course that is about the highest miles I've seen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-GT-H-4-6L-HERTZ-CONVERTIBLE-381-LIGHT-BAR-ONLY-1-SALE-COUNTRY-/140631939461?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item20be511985

Is also showing 2 accident damage on the history report. However I'm guessing very minor as that is when it had less than 20K miles as a rental car back in 2008. So still probably a decent deal around $20K. Certainly has me thinking! I'll just probably have to wait a couple more years when it makes more financial sense. As my wife does want a GT-H vert some day.

The car on ebay has an aftermarket grill and bumper cover. Also missing the Hertz fender emblems. I think it might have been involved in some type of accident - whether it was one or two accidents.

The car on ebay has an aftermarket grill and bumper cover. Also missing the Hertz fender emblems. I think it might have been involved in some type of accident - whether it was one or two accidents.

The one on ebay just sold for $21,100, so just about their asking price. That is probably the lowest price I've seen one go for. The grill would have been changed by an owner after rental duty as the accidents were while it was still in the rental fleet. But yea, I noticed the fender emblems missing also. However I've talked to a couple owners who took them off and threw them away because they did not like the Hertz reference on the side. :headscratch::doh: Some people are not to smart! That was a many hundereds of dollars mistake thrown away. When I would tell them that, they would just say "really?".

Archived