TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Daytona International Speedway

Stanger_merged

For those who would like to watch the Vintage sports cars race at Daytona International Speedway, the HSR cars will be there for the weekend. Vintage Mustangs/ Shelby's usually have a good showing. The tickets are very reasonable and you have the entire infield and garage you can check out. I have gone several times and love watching the classic cars race around the road course. The weather is usually wonderfull this time of year.

For those who would like to watch the Vintage sports cars race at Daytona International Speedway, the HSR cars will be there for the weekend. Vintage Mustangs/ Shelby's usually have a good showing. The tickets are very reasonable and you have the entire infield and garage you can check out. I have gone several times and love watching the classic cars race around the road course. The weather is usually wonderfull this time of year.

I plan on going on Saturday morning. A very good event for sure and a good opportunity to look at the cars up close. regards, Larry

I plan on going on Saturday morning. A very good event for sure and a good opportunity to look at the cars up close. regards, Larry

Larry I will be there myself. Are you bringing your car? I'll look for you. Dave

Larry I will be there myself. Are you bringing your car? I'll look for you. Dave

I'll be bringing my 2006 GT-H. I plan on being there by around 11 AM. Right now I'm concentrating on getting the FR500S into the NASA series, so the 1965 vintage Mustang race car will have to be relegated to car shows. I will have all three cars at the upcoming Silver Springs show sponsored by National Parts Depot. Give me a call on my cell phone Saturday, I'd like to meet you, 352-360-5088 regards, Larry

I'll be bringing my 2006 GT-H. I plan on being there by around 11 AM. Right now I'm concentrating on getting the FR500S into the NASA series, so the 1965 vintage Mustang race car will have to be relegated to car shows. I will have all three cars at the upcoming Silver Springs show sponsored by National Parts Depot. Give me a call on my cell phone Saturday, I'd like to meet you, 352-360-5088 regards, Larry

Larry, that will be great. My cell is 386 295-1828 Dave hope to meet you then.

Larry, that will be great. My cell is 386 295-1828 Dave hope to meet you then.

Dave, the Shelby American Auto Club, Florida Region will have a tent set up in the infield this weekend with a usually small but great car show so bring your car . I will have my GT-H on display. Pete Geisler from Orlando Mustang is the SAAC rep and is putting on the event. Orlando Mustang website has a link to the show (OrlandoMustang.com). We will form up at 7AM at the Cracker Barrel restaurant just outside the speedway, then all go in together. great event, hope to see you there, Larry

Dave, the Shelby American Auto Club, Florida Region will have a tent set up in the infield this weekend with a usually small but great car show so bring your car . I will have my GT-H on display. Pete Geisler from Orlando Mustang is the SAAC rep and is putting on the event. Orlando Mustang website has a link to the show (OrlandoMustang.com). We will form up at 7AM at the Cracker Barrel restaurant just outside the speedway, then all go in together. great event, hope to see you there, Larry

I'll try and hook up at Cracker Barrel. If I'm late, see you in the track. Dave

Going to the HOD driving event @ Daytona International on December 2 and 3. Anyone else going?

Tell me about the HOD event. I live 5 minutes away.

Archived