TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Alloy Vert is finally home.

kstrong

What a day.

Car came in earlier in the week. It was really dirty. :blink:

The dealer had to Emission test and prep the car for me. :headscratch:

They had all the packing saved. :yup: I asked if I could get my Carroll Shelby autographed dash installed for me and they said sure. :yup:

Went to work Friday morning with Shelby on my mind. :wub:

Started work at 8:00 a.m. :eek5: Deb and I got picked up at work at 1:30 p.m. :car: Arrived to see my Alloy Vert flirting with a 2007 Mustang GT CS Special. :wub: She looked fast. :bike: ( After all White is fast but not the fastest!) My Stealthy Alloy Vert left with a cloud of dust. :speedie:

I got a few photo's as we walked up. :camera: More to follow.

All I can add is

:party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :headspin::headspin::headspin::woot::woot: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :stop::hysterical2: :tease: :confused::woohoo::woohoo: :banana piano: :elefant: :elefant: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :shift::shift::hysterical::hysterical::banvictory::banvictory: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :glare:

What a day.

They had all the packing saved. :yup: I asked if I could get my Carroll Shelby autographed dash installed for me and they said sure. :yup:

Started work at 8:00 a.m. :eek5: Deb and I got picked up at work at 1:30 p.m. :car: Arrived to see my Alloy Vert flirting with a 2007 Mustang GT CS Special. :wub: She looked fast. :bike: ( After all White is fast but not the fastest!) My Stealthy Alloy Vert left with a cloud of dust. :speedie:

All I can add is

:party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :party2: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :banana piano: :headspin::headspin::headspin::woot::woot: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :stop::hysterical2: :tease: :confused::woohoo::woohoo: :banana piano: :elefant: :elefant: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :shift::shift::hysterical::hysterical::banvictory::banvictory: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :glare:

CONGRATS! Great looking car.....It was my other top choice - black just came to me first...I may like your alloy better though.

Your car has to be the best looking Alloy I have seen posted here any where. Especially one that has no over the top stripes. It may be the type of camera and lighting, but One can really see the contrast next to that white CS.

Congrats mister. Cant wait till mine arrives in a few weeks.

Whoa!

Congratulations, you handsome devil! ;) :beerchug: :party2:

THAT is a beautiful car, same thing I am thinking of ordering (this and Grabber O are my top 'vert choices). You know, I like the red interior upgrade too, it really sets it off!

Please post more pix when you can (interior, too), this is one of my favorite colors, and you could help me make a decision (ugh!) on color!

Good luck with it & let us know what you think! Drive careful!

~Chris

Congrats on your new ride.

Great pics. These alloy cars really do look great!

The more I look at various members' pics, the more I realize that there isn't a bad color combo around.

Enjoy the new toy!

What a day.

All I can add is

WOW!! Congrats!! Looks awsome!!

What a day.

Great car! Wow, that is a really really neat color...what color do they call that? :headscratch:

Hey kstrong...I have a tip for you. You see that little green sticker on the right rear rim? Mine had those on all four wheels. Peel off what you can by hand..then a little mineral spirits on a rag will take the residue right off.

Dave

What a day.

All I can add is

Beautiful!!!! This gives me an idea of what my coupe will look like on about Wednesday or Thursday of this week. Great photos and nice car! Go get'em :hyper: :hyper:

What a day.

All I can add is

Ken I was getting concerned you hadn`t posted but thought you might be over joyed & putting miles on her .

Great pictures she`s a beauty . Enjoy well the weather holds out.

Whoa!

Congratulations, you handsome devil! ;) :beerchug: :party2:

THAT is a beautiful car, same thing I am thinking of ordering (this and Grabber O are my top 'vert choices). You know, I like the red interior upgrade too, it really sets it off!

Please post more pix when you can (interior, too), this is one of my favorite colors, and you could help me make a decision (ugh!) on color!

Good luck with it & let us know what you think! Drive careful!

~Chris

Thanks, Chris.

I will do some interior and exterior photos when it stops raining. Got to drive it a bit on the weekend. The colour is awsum. The car looks very "Nasty". I did 20% tint on the windows, and I think that sets it off. The red upgrade is very nice. The red is not a bright red, more like burgundy. I am glad I got the red option. :happy feet:

How do I move this Topic in the New Arrivals section? With all the excitement I forgot to post there. :headscratch:

I absolutely love this car. :banana piano:

It is like you guys/gals said, People stare, weave all over the road trying to get a look. :hysterical:

The Dealership was great. Saved everything for me, all the plastic, paper etc. I think they had a side bet on whether I would stall it on takeoff. :hysterical2:

I didn't stall it, that would of been embarrassing. :poke:

The sound of the S.C. is amazing. A whine I actually like! :hysterical:

ADM, SO WHAT!! I, like a lot of others, dug deep to get this car and do not regret it. It is a sweet ride. My first convertible. YEA BABY!!! :banana piano: :happy feet: :headspin:

Archived