TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Since when does TS allow people to post spam ads

TexasShelby

what the hell is Azelaic Acid and why do we need someone posting on where to buy it? This is a site/forum for Shelby, Mustang, and performance people, not a spam mall.

they should be banned.

just saying

oh now it's spam for some other drug..... will someone remove this idiot

I reported two of the posts before realizing they bombed the forum with a blast of SPAM.

You might do the same so the Mods see it coming from multiple people and not just one/me.

Phill

what the hell is Azelaic Acid and why do we need someone posting on where to buy it? This is a site/forum for Shelby, Mustang, and performance people, not a spam mall.

they should be banned.

just saying

Team Shelby does not trust it's moderators with the power to ban people like Spammers. All we can do is edit posts and move stuff. For that reason I am getting ready to leave this place as a Moderator.

Team Shelby does not trust it's moderators with the power to ban people like Spammers. All we can do is edit posts and move stuff. For that reason I am getting ready to leave this place as a Moderator.

Tell us how you really feel Grabber!

Just showin some love :hysterical: Thought that would make you laugh :hysterical:

No problem bud. Were good.

However I am serious and am done here as a Mod unless a change is made:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/71163-my-resignation-as-moderator/page__view__getnewpost__fromsearch__1

Archived