TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Owner

Tomahawk

I am very excited to share and receive information on the "BADDEST" car on the planet!! I bought my Shelby GT500 from a friend in North Carolina. He wanted to get the 40th anniversary model so he decided to sell me his before it was titled. The problem is he didnt realize at the time the anniversary model was a kit! When he found out he started to back out of the deal. Luckly for me he deceided to keep his word and sell me the Cobra and he opted for the Corvette Z06. Oh well I'll take the SHELBY!!!

Tomahwk

I am very excited to share and receive information on the "BADDEST" car on the planet!! I bought my Shelby GT500 from a friend in North Carolina. He wanted to get the 40th anniversary model so he decided to sell me his before it was titled. The problem is he didnt realize at the time the anniversary model was a kit! When he found out he started to back out of the deal. Luckly for me he deceided to keep his word and sell me the Cobra and he opted for the Corvette Z06. Oh well I'll take the SHELBY!!!

Tomahwk

welcome to the board & I would say you got the better car :shift:

I got the Black w/White I went to Steeda and added their borla axle-back system and thir air filter kit w/tune. I added about 80-90 hp on the dyno and this car sounds feels drives KA!!

Nice. Sounds like you are on a roll. :shift:

How many miles do you have on that ride?

Hawkster,

Welcome to the group!! You made out on the deal, and I love the irony of how it went down. I can surely tell you this... your friend is going to be one very, very pissed off person in about two weeks or so. :banghead: I can't say anymore than that, just keep coming here and you'll find out, but I beg you to report your friend's reaction after you tell him the news. I just gotta know. :hysterical::hysterical:

Archived