TEAM SHELBY FORUM

resale value

softy

Car values definitly arent what they used to be, payed 34k about 18months ago. Bone stock, with 9k miles.

The car has about 24k miles on it now and I love every minute of it.

I completely agree with this!

I have had mine for two years now. Bought it used for 36k. I have dumped a bunch of money in and don't regret any of it. It has been worth every penny I paid for it! There is nothing like 550 rwhp. It puts a smile on my face everytime I drive the car. I am not the guy that bought the car to resaleit. I bought it for my wife and I to enjoy! We will continue to drive it. Continue to upgrade it and never look back. If we had purchased it for an investement we would never be able to enjoy the car. Love your GT500, Drive your GT500!

Yeah I ordered my White 07'Gt500 new from the dealer ,traded in my 03'

Mach 1 & paid the then stupid ADM.Got 32,000 on it now (clutch TSB @ 16,000) and drive it & my 70' Mach to work every day I can.......love them both , definetly takes the sting out of the ride to work!

Chris

I bought mine new--ordered in June 2006--received Nov 3rd 2006--I paid a 5k over MSRP. Frankly, I don't care what it's worth on the market because I will never sell it. I didn't buy it as a financial investment; I bought it as an investment in fun, and I've enjoyed each of its 32K miles more than any other car I've ever owned! (My Raptor is a close second)

• 4 years later...

Archived