TEAM SHELBY FORUM

07SGT-3735 Spotted

Kvin C

For those who track such sightings......just an FYI.

My wife and I were just vacationing up in Cape Cod. While traveling through Chatam, I did a double take - there, in the used car lot of (appropriately) Chatam Ford, was a 2007 white Shelby GT.

Upon closer examination it turns out to be #3755. It is an automatic and still sports the original polished Bullit-style wheels. Externally, it appears to be in good overall shape, but the stripes are dull and have light spotting. ( I wonder if they were replaced early on, since they show no evidence of the 'rusty' look my originals did). Hood scoop is not pretty - it has a decent gap all around the perimeter, the gap being remarkably even!

No sign of life at the dealership, even though it was mid-afternoon, so I didn't bother to pursue any further.

kc

For those who track such sightings......just an FYI.

My wife and I were just vacationing up in Cape Cod. While traveling through Chatam, I did a double take - there, in the used car lot of (appropriately) Chatam Ford, was a 2007 white Shelby GT.

Upon closer examination it turns out to be #3755. It is an automatic and still sports the original polished Bullit-style wheels. Externally, it appears to be in good overall shape, but the stripes are dull and have light spotting. ( I wonder if they were replaced early on, since they show no evidence of the 'rusty' look my originals did). Hood scoop is not pretty - it has a decent gap all around the perimeter, the gap being remarkably even!

No sign of life at the dealership, even though it was mid-afternoon, so I didn't bother to pursue any further.

kc

No pics?? :lurk: